Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

AUTO ball for sale or trade!!!!

Got this back in 1993. Has entire team of the Greensboro Bats minor league with Jeter, Rivera and Ledee. Also got Jeter to sign a bat. Looking for $60-$75 for the ball and abotu $200 for the bat.
refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
My Site

Comments

• gotta scan of the bat
  • No sorry no scanner. Its signed Derek Jeter "93 Game Bat". Sweet sig.
    refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
    My Site
  • TTT.

My Site
  • TTT.

My Site