Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Just got my first CAR!!!!!!!

just got it the other day, cleaned her up today and took a pic for yall...98 Civic EX in Dark Green 40k mi...gonna put a killer system in it, and prolly a spolier and altezza lights for the back. lmk what you guys think image

Comments

• Should have gotten civic hb , still nice car
    Member since August 2001 (Ballaboveall)

Tradelist

Aim- TreLeung
    Email - *Click*
  • dont love the hatchback, but its decent. thanks tho! image
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    civics aren't that great but not bad..
  • Congrats on the car!!! NBT
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!
  • You did great. My first car was a Corvair!!
    Rick
    Looking for 87 Fleer Glossy Bonds and 86 Topps Traded Tiffany Bonds
    Ref's available
  • Nice First car! MY first was a 94 White Mini Van lol hey say what you will but i loved it and never got pulled over. image
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • NashNash Posts: 709
    I have an 83 Monte Carlo...she's a tank! wanna race? image
  • Altezzas and Euro Clears are both a bad idea. I would advise getting a set of tailights from a 99-00 those are just red and white and are a lot better looking then the ones from 98 and before. You should get a nice set of rims and tires and lower your car 2 inches and then also get a system. Do it right though, don't blow your money on cheap stuff just to have a sytem though, spend 1000-1500 or more if you want, and get a nice deck, amp and 2 12's. You can also upgrade your speakers as well. I used to have a 98 accord coupe show car with a 4,000 dollar system and 19 inch rims and a body kit, etc. If you ever have any questions about yoru civic dont hesitate to PM me.
  • Very nice Brett ! Congrats !!

• << <i>civics aren't that great but not bad.. >>

what else would you buy with $8k?
  • Thanks Dave and everyone else who had nice things to say image
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Brett Tight car man!!! i'm more the Hick Type so for Grad. my parents are gettin me a Silverado Jett black truck!! cant wait!!!!! YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Congrats on the car!!! Reckon it will make it half way between me and you? NBT

Brett and his car would make it a lot farther than you and your wheel chair ever would..hehe

Brett Congratrs on the car! Nothing feels better than getting your first car!

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • lmao seth
  • Yay!!! Now we don't have to ride our bikes to the PO!!!imageimageimage
  • congrats i remember my first car it was a god damn bomb which had 20,000 miles but now im 40 and i got an escalade
  • 8 g's wow.
    LET"S GO CUBS!!!
    BEST BASEBALL PITCHER: MARK PRIOR!
    Cards & References:
    Jasons Players
  • 8k for a first car.

I bought my first car for $250 out of a wrecking yard. Had to fix it up, ALOT.

'71 Camaro RS, the motor was blown so I had to drop a 396 in it.imageimageimage

I had about $1500 in it when it was all over and nobody could beat me in the day. That was 1981.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
  • NashNash Posts: 709

<< <i>I bought my first car for $250 out of a wrecking yard. Had to fix it up, ALOT. >>

I hear ya...my 83 monte carlo was $200 from a guy i used to work for...i had to replace the entire exhaust and the power steering pump plus buy new tires and fix up the interior

luckily, my dad's first career? MECHANIC

It turned out to be a SWEET car
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>i'm more the Hick Type >>

a Canadian Hick? image
  • another ricer on the streets...image
  • lol guys...i hada a tiny bit of help, but i paid for about 80% of it. what kinda car do you buy for $250? asian, what?
  • nice car Brett...enjoy the change from 2 wheels to 4...lol
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • lol rem...ha-ha-ha...44 more days til i get my license, so i guess im pimping around town on my bike still image
    for 8k, you coulda gotten somethin nicer and/or faster than that, but if you like it, that's cool...
  • like what?
    well, around here, I know where I could get an MR2 (92 or 93, I believe) for around 8k. But hey, if you are happy with the car, that's all that matters. I imagine insurance is going to be better on this car anyways...
  • insurance will be about 1600/yr on this....i like the newer MR2s, not crazy about 10 year old ones...i wanted a car that was 5 years old or less.
    yeah, that's understandable. 1600/yr isn't all THAT bad considering you are going to JUST be getting your license. When I finally get a car, I'll have probably had my license for over a year, so with no accidents or anything, maybe save me a hundred bucks or two...
  • yeah prolly...also this car only has about 40k miles....so ill be able to have it for a while. and yeah, the insurance isnt too bad at all
  • nice car man! back 20yrs ago when i was 16 my first car was a 71 pontiac boniville with a 400 eng. it only ran on 5 cylinders though.
    Looking for Roethlisberger (higher end)

ref; sportsguy247, clippers21fan,
    ahares,samsgirl214, cardnyou,
    donniebaseball23, bradley25,
    duncangal, battier, josher416
    speedmaster, SkiVermont3,netfan5
  • sweet image
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Hatchbacks make your system sound louder. Not a bad car but you gotta atleast get some beads on the rearview and some tint on the glass before anyone sees you in it.

• << <i>and some tint on the glass before anyone sees you in it. >>

lmfao image
  • my first car...just got it yesterday...1999 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner SR5 4x4 only 16,000 miles and completely loaded with every feature except leather

• Altezzas or for Homos... I destroy civics everyday with original v8 power... Civics are like corn in my poop
    Visit my site soon to be up and running!

Home Of Collectingking
  • epag64epag64 Posts: 4,355
    sweet brett! congrats you freaking scoober you lol! btw you goin to drive to AC for the nationals or u still have a permit?