Looking For...
ANY F. Jones, M. Boerigter, S. Claxton, L. Toefield, B. Gionta, M. Batiste
GU/AU D. McAllister, D. Stallworth
GU/AU A. Iverson, A. Soriano
02 UD POH FB I Need, GU FB Helmet/Shoe Cards
01 E-X Turf Team, 2-Color+ NY Giants/76ers, and ANY 3-Color+ Patches
CU Refs: Over 25+ Just Ask

Comments

• It's not worth the trouble you'll end up going through.
  • ripoff....he ripped me off for $250 worth, he'll rip you too...
  • Great Trader!

<< <i>picky people tick me off, so you know who ya are...bite me >>

• Traded with him a number of times & it was always GREAT!
    HE IS A GREAT TRADER !
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Made a great trade with him. Would trade again anytime.
  • Ripper!
    I am a Huge Colt's Fan, I Mainly Collect Football Cards of the Colts, Mostly... P. Manning, E. James, M. Harrison, R. Wayne, T. Wilkins, J. Mungro and M. Pollard, Those are the Main Colts Players I Collect, In Football I Also Collect D. McNabb, D. Staley, M. Faulk, S. McNair, E. George, R. Williams, I. Bruce, B. Favre And R. Moss. The Only Player I Collect in Baseball is Manny Ramirez, All I Want Of Him is Jersey's, Auto's or High End Inserts. http://fanaticcoltsfan.tripod.com
  • He is a COMPLETE waste of time, dont even bother talking to him.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • hey seth, how bout them bills uh? lol, getting takeo spikes and bruce smith??!! wow, they r doing wat every1 says they need to do, improve their defense, i think they r playoff bound, if not this year definetly next year, do u plan on going to ne of the home games?
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • since when did the Bills get Bruce Smith back? Send me link!!! I check NFL.com and theres nothing on it nor the Bills site.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • I made 1 or 2 good trades with him...dave in az
  • i`ve had more than one great trade with him
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • seth, they had a thing on espn about it on the bottom of the screen like 2 days ago, its not official but they plan on signing him within the next week
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • haliguyhaliguy Posts: 587 ✭✭
    pm sent punkrock.
    --------
    Paul
  • ok i've seen enough and decided not to deal with him

thanks for the help everyone!
    My Site
    Looking For...
    ANY F. Jones, M. Boerigter, S. Claxton, L. Toefield, B. Gionta, M. Batiste
    GU/AU D. McAllister, D. Stallworth
    GU/AU A. Iverson, A. Soriano
    02 UD POH FB I Need, GU FB Helmet/Shoe Cards
    01 E-X Turf Team, 2-Color+ NY Giants/76ers, and ANY 3-Color+ Patches
    CU Refs: Over 25+ Just Ask
  • Rcal and fanaticColtsFan, I`ve never dealt with either of you.

Your loss!! NBT
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!
  • Whether you've dealt with me or not doesn't matter, your past dealings are enough to show you're a thief...my friend.
  • NaturlBrnTrder wants to trade with me. After reading this the only way Ill trade is if you send first cause it seems the people with alot of posts you were a good trader with, the ones with not alot of posts, you arent. And I dont have alot of posts so.....

its your call. if your an honest fellow, you shouldnt mind sending first.