Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

is owning new autographed cards all that special anymore?

I'm just wondering what some of you think. I use to collect auto'd cards, but with new products coming out all the time and players signing more and more, what is really all that special about having new autos anymore?

Sure a new auto can be numbered, but it's only a matter of time before upper deck or another company makes a new version of it right?

we all see what happend to game used cards, are newer auto'd cards the next victim?

hey kidatheart why is kevin garnett even going up to block kobe? now thats a moron HAHA

Comments

• an auto is an auto, what's the difference as long as its certified?
  • ok you say an auto is an auto which is right, but then why does it matter if it's #to 50 or 1?

when it all boils down, every single auto in the world is a 1/1 right?

I'm not really concerned about the auto itself, but the products that are coming out every single month. It's like everybody has a auto now, I mean whats so special about it anymore?

certain autos are diffrent, but most auto'd cards will be made again and again and again just with a diffrent picture.

hey kidatheart why is kevin garnett even going up to block kobe? now thats a moron HAHA
  • thats why i dont care bout serial #'d image
  • I do think that autos have gone down hill but not as much as GU. Back in 99 and 00, a common auto booked $40, now a common auto books $10, its exactly like GU. I do think though that Autos will never crash like most of the GU did I only collect autos now of superstar players and not everyone like I use too.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • I agree with you. What makes a Jason Richardson auto numbered to #50 or #25 more special than a regular Ovation or Hardcourt auto. Nothing to me. It's still an auto from Jason Richardson. I really don't care what it's numbered to.
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.