Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Any tips on fantasy baseball for me? *Anyone have Gasol?*

My draft is tonight and...well...does anyone have any tips for me like on who to pick?image LMKimage

*LMK...Thanksimage*

Comments

• haliguyhaliguy Posts: 587 ✭✭
    pm sent.
    --------
    Paul
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    if you are doing a live draft get the best player available that will have the largest difference of points between them and the next person. It isn't how many you score but how many more you score then everyone else. So look for the gaps. Certain players will go late that shouldn't Don't be afraid to take them up as a chance. Stock up in a position that usually goes down fast and pitchers who will be on winning teams. That will help in the long run and finally have fun. don't sweat it. Just another game
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"

• << <i>if you are doing a live draft get the best player available that will have the largest difference of points between them and the next person. It isn't how many you score but how many more you score then everyone else. So look for the gaps. Certain players will go late that shouldn't Don't be afraid to take them up as a chance. Stock up in a position that usually goes down fast and pitchers who will be on winning teams. That will help in the long run and finally have fun. don't sweat it. Just another game >>

Thank yaimage

• << <i>pm sent. >>

Thank ya tooimage