Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

OK GUYS, The MAXIMUM SIZE FOR ANY PIC(S) IN YOUR SIG LINE IS

400 x 200

I'm getting tired of PM'ing folks about this. there are quite a few slipping back in. Please double check and adjust accordingly if necessary.

Thanks

SM

BTW.. That's the TOTAL for ALL pics in the sig line, whether you have one or four

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

Comments

• well your up late
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    Sportsmoderator never sleeps always looking over the fragile world of Collector's Universe. Ruling with an iron fist(sometimes) and always on the look out for crime before it happens.

Doing a great job sportsmoderator.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Just a suggestion.Why not put a pic the max size you allow in your sig for the people that don't understand the 400 X 200 size ratio you are talking about.That way they can "see" the max size allowed.
    Thanks!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • It's not hard at all to check the pic size. Just right click, and hit properties, and it tells you the size...image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • yeah whats 400x200 in bytes?
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • about 20K

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• How exactly do you put a picture in your sig line?
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭

<< <i>How exactly do you put a picture in your sig line? >>

look in the 'help' section
  • I couldn't find it image.
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    what you do is, you get the URL of the image you want to use in your sig. once you have that, you set it up like this (img)url here(/img) but instead of ()'s, you use []'s