Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

one ( of the many ) positives that'll happen after the war is over.....

do ya history...the economy will go back up ...after every single war...the economy has went up...thats one big thing Americans need is a booming economy again...trust me ...i know !!!

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.

Comments

• mmmmk..... lol
    Member since August 2001 (Ballaboveall)

Tradelist

Aim- TreLeung
    Email - *Click*
  • DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    ALL WE ARE SAAYYYIIING IS GIVE PEACE A CHAAAAAANNNNNCE!!!!

everybody!!!!!

ALL WE ARE SAYYYIIING IS GIVE PEACE A CHAAAAAANNNCE!!!!!!!!
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask
  • that and we can get back to trading instead of fighting about things we cant change
  • NashNash Posts: 709
    do ya history indeed...no offense intended cardnyou, but are you familiar with the great depression? The time when the only thing that rose faster than the unemployment rate was the suicide rate? And why did we have the depression?

BECAUSE, after all the industry provided by world war I, we had no one to sell to but everything to sell...now with proper planning and advances like the FDIC, etc, to protect our money, this will not happen...but still, it was one of the darkest periods in american history, financially and it happened right after and as a direct result of a war

Therefore, your statement is not entirely true

Not trying to be a pain, by any means...just playing "Statboy" for the moment
  • Your right Nash...

Also, cardnyou...The war hasnt even started...Bust has not officially declared war...Peace is still here...no one has attacked anyone ...Everyone Chill
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭

<< <i>ALL WE ARE SAAYYYIIING IS GIVE PEACE A CHAAAAAANNNNNCE!!!!

everybody!!!!!

ALL WE ARE SAYYYIIING IS GIVE PEACE A CHAAAAAANNNCE!!!!!!!! >>

hippie...
  • Myabe you guys should do your history cause the great depression was 10 years after world war one ended. Nash no offense to you but to say that the great depression happened right after and as a direct result of the war is a little off.