Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Can someone please help with a low # card value??

I have a 2002 Topps Tribute Milestone Materials Whitey Ford uniform card #ed 6/16 i looked on beckett and the one numbered to 62 books at 60 dollars anyone know what value this might be at?
plmk thanks
I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

Comments

• TTT
    nobody?
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

• 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    ok here's what I would say. Seeing that htis card is so low numbered it would be worth a substantial amount but the player is Whitey Ford. now not very many people collect him. I would say that it would all depend on who was purchasing it. To find a fair value check out ebay. I doubt there were any sold though.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Ford is one of the best pitchers in Yankee history and he is very popular. I would research
    the number 6 and see if it doesn't mean something like the number of cy youngs he won
    or something. Really the only way to judge something like that is to let it ride on ebay. I would
    want to get 150 in trade for it! Congrats on a nice card

Good Luck
    Kevin

• << <i>Ford is one of the best pitchers in Yankee history and he is very popular. I would research
    the number 6 and see if it doesn't mean something like the number of cy youngs he won
    or something. >>

Whitey Ford won one Cy Young Award, but did play on 6 World Series winning teams.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    well there you go Scout!!! You are ready for ebay now!

2002 Tribute Whity Ford Uniform 1/1

JS
  • i think its a sweet card the 16 signifies what jersey # he wore but i also was wondering about the #6
    thanks for all the help guys