Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Pistons just Rocked the Lakers!!!!!

The most underrated team in the Nba the Pistons!!!!!

My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21

Comments

• have to agree

most under rated player= billups!
  • Yeah...the Pistons are pretty underrated...

P.S. 4sportscollector...you better get a smaller pic in your sig or the mods will be on your @$$.
  • good, im sick of the Lakers!

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    Pistons aren't that great....they got rocked by Portland not too long ago, and Portland hasn't been all that great since the break...
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    no the Piston's aren't great, they're 2-13 now against the big West teams, you call THAT great? LMAO
  • Being a Pistons fan I was ecstatic they beat the Lakers. I'm sure you guys noticed, but the Pistons don't have a superstar on their team. Which means they actually play as a team, not 1 or 2 players getting most of the points. Thats why I enjoy watching them so much. Their numbers are pretty good for not having Grant Hill or even Stackhouse anymore!
  • Pistons are doing it with mirrors... and hard work, Ben Wallace has improved so vastly since he was with Bullets, hard to believe its same guy. Charles Oakley discovered him and mentored him somewhat, and it shows. Not sure Wizards were wise to trade Rip Hamilton for Stack, age gap mainly. Billups is showing a lot more than ever before and Cliff Robinson is a solid vet. Guys like Michael Curry fill roles and voila, a team with no stars has the best record in the East. What happened to the Pacers? I know Brad Miller didn't play yesterday but losing 12 of 13? That's more like the Cavaliers or some team thats given up. Lakers still odds on to win it all. I don't think the team winning the East can win much more than one game in Finals, against Lakers, Kings, Spurs, Mavericks or any other team unless key injuries happen during finals. But hey, what dio I know? I thought the Bullets would crush Golden State in '75.
  • Please the Pistons were good last year too but then they choaked in the playoffs against the Celtics. What makes you think there any better this year????
    My References

Marino Card Count: 1134
  • They will make it to the finals this year im not saying they will win it all but they will make it there
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Yeah we'll see about that one.....
    My References

Marino Card Count: 1134
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭

<< <i>Yeah we'll see about that one..... >>

Yeah no kidding...
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Well, whether they make it to the Finals or not they have had a solid season. They are a scrappy team and simply fun to watch.
  • They have had a good season so far, Rich Hamilton has been a big reason for this, they will make the playoffs but wont get to the finals, they will lose in the eastern confrence semi finals,
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe