Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

BOXES FOR WHOLESALE????

I am helping a friend who is a wholesaler do auctions on ebay for sports cards...basically he has a business to run with his shop and his wholesaling business ...i was wondeing what were the hot boxes for baseball since i dont collect that sport.....i know football is slow right now but what are good boxes for football...is it just like basketball with SPA and SPX?????...also..once i get all this up and running I will be able to sell boxes on here for cheaper than what i do on ebay as long as i have enough ppl to commit to cover a case that way i dont have extra inventory...PLZ let me know about what boxes to go for in baseball and football....thanx

james

Comments

• spx in football, depeding on the price though.
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    in FB... the top brands pretty much, SPA, SPx, Playoff Contenders, Honors, Donruss Elite...
  • well the boxes I will sell on here for $15-20 over my cost for them...but i will guarntee that it will be cheaper than sites online that sell boxes
  • can you get spx basketba;; 02-03 if so what price??

MY Ebay Auctions
    my site

http://www.pixhost.com/pixa/apoginc/addictedebayer.gif
    aol messenger vtcollector
    robertt@vermontel.com
    vtcollector@hobbyinsider.com
  • I get my first shipment in this week which i have no control over what i get and dont...but from there on out I will be able to get what i want...with SPx i will have to have at least 6 ppl commit to a box befor i can order...but the price on those will be signifiantly cheaper than ebay prices for sure...i will keep you posted on what i can do

james
  • well if you can give me a price on the spx i might be able to sell a few for you...please let me kow asap by pm if possible thanks robert

MY Ebay Auctions
    my site

http://www.pixhost.com/pixa/apoginc/addictedebayer.gif
    aol messenger vtcollector
    robertt@vermontel.com
    vtcollector@hobbyinsider.com
  • I wont know prices till I get my first shipment in...thats when i get my price book or presell and live boxes...I will post what I can when i get it

james
  • Just a suggestion to help you out.Check out Dave & Adams Card World online.If you can meet or beat thier pricing plus offer low shipping costs, then you might do alright.
    If not,don't expect a whole lot of business.By the way, Charm City when they have sales on, which they do weekly, would be another good online pricing source to check.Good luck.
    If you can get some hockey at decent prices let us know.Thanks!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • I will be going by Ebay prices for my boxes on ebay...i will be lower than most on ebay by $5-10 for sure....as for on here i will go by $20 over my cost which I am sure will be a nice discount to you guys...as far as hockey goes..I will not get hockey in for awhile till i get more into collecting those...for now im consentrating on basketball and football which I will start collecting when my personal boxes get here in my first shipment....LMK if there is any specific hockey boxes you want and I can always check and try to get them in....with boxes that i do not have on hand i will need at least 1/2 of a case pre-sold so i do not have backed up stock....I will keep you guys posted when i get more INFO......LMK what boxes are good for all sports...thanks

james
  • anyone else with suggestions for boxes???..also..my pages on CU are loading really slow...anyone else havin this problem??
  • toppa
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    my CU pages are loading EXTREMELY slow, also...

LMK what FB you get, if any image
  • i will...hopefully I will be busin SPx football this week...i got a variety pack comin in as part of my compensation...basically i can either bust the boxes and keep the cards for trade/sale or sell the boxes for pure profit...but i know what basketball boxes i have for sure imageimageimage so i might have football to start tradin/sellin after thsi week
  • im thinking that i will use Sweetwax as a basis for my prices...they seem to be cheaper than charmcity on all brands except topps and very few products from the others....but either way it wont matter cuz i will still sell for slightly above my cost to you guys...which cant be too awful bad..since it is a wholesaler I am working for image