Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Who wants Lebron's AUTO!!

He lives about 30 minutes from me, but, my daughter knows his sister. They are now very good friends.
LMK
Rick
Looking for 87 Fleer Glossy Bonds and 86 Topps Traded Tiffany Bonds
Ref's available

Comments

• i do i do, man, ur sister is lucky
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • i would like his auto do i have to give u something for his auto plmk
    Lookin For Stephon Marbury cards Game Used And Auto's!!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    LOL
    that's great man.. I have a cousin who lives in Iraq, anyone want Saddam's auto? image
  • Hey, if its possible, I'd really like one...thanks
  • CARDJUNKIE13 I DO! I'll send you that Belle bat card that you've wanted image
  • lebron's auto right now is like monopoly money....its worthless unless you got the rest to go with it...NO COA then no $$$$$..
  • itd be cool just to have 1though
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • id like one if possible, thanks
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page

• << <i>lebron's auto right now is like monopoly money....its worthless unless you got the rest to go with it...NO COA then no $$$$$.. >>

I'm not going to trade mine jack@rse! And if anyone here gets one and does sell it you oughta be shot you scalper scum!
  • lmao undertaker, can u give me his addy so i can kill him?
  • I'd like one if possible... image

"There is a reason hidden behind everything we do in life" - Me
    "We always strive toward perfection, even though we can never achieve it"
    "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for Pain."
  • Yea i want 1 2...if possible
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    hell, everyone wants one image
  • honestly...who is gonna buy a labron auto with no COA????...would you buy an auto with no COA???..do you realize that his auto is gonna be faked bigtime come draft day and everyone will be skeptical....all I'm sayin is no COA...no trust in the product
  • i doubt he is going to give them to you for free, hes not stupid. Either way, if he knows James, it wouldn't be nice to go to his house, get him to sign a bunch of photos then turn around and trade/sell them

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !

• << <i>honestly...who is gonna buy a labron auto with no COA????...would you buy an auto with no COA???..do you realize that his auto is gonna be faked bigtime come draft day and everyone will be skeptical....all I'm sayin is no COA...no trust in the product >>

all I'm saying is I don't care what you think! cardjunkie is a great trader and I know he wouldn't rip people off! Now I hope you don't get one because I know you would sell it.
  • why so much hate???...I never addressed you and you post stuff about shooting me???...lets be real....autos need COA for people to believe you...i never said i wanted one because i seriously dont want a Lebron auto on a napkin from his mommas table...everyone is lookin for a quick sale of lebron stuff...do you think hes just gonna sign 12 things and not think about it when hes got companies that are willing to pay top $$$ for sole rights for his auto....so dont lash out at me about this...my comments are based on the fact that the business calls for authenticity....and there is alot of money he can make by not signing a stick-it note for you
  • If you can get me one I'd really appreciate it. Thanks, Chris.
  • I would like an auto please. And maybe a signed jersey or 2 would be great. I'll PM you my addy...better yet...maybe you can just have him drop them off at my house!
    Thanks CARDJUNKIE3!! You are the greatest!!

Lantz
    #2 WEBBER COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother

• << <i>i seriously dont want a Lebron auto on a napkin from his mommas table. >>

Really you wouldn't? I would...lol
  • Guy's if I can set it up, it would probably be 1 per person. There won't be a charge except S&H $1-$2. I don't collect BKB myself, just happened on to this. I'll LYK more shortly.
    Rick
    Looking for 87 Fleer Glossy Bonds and 86 Topps Traded Tiffany Bonds
    Ref's available
  • If your daughter askes him to do this, he might do it, but then he will most likely tell his sister not to invite her over anymore, so for a few auto's you could get your daughters feelings hurt pretty bad. Just something to think about, I have two daughters, and I never want to see their feelings hurt.image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Hey guys,

Rick is one of the most generous and honest people on this board and he is always looking to help a fellow collector out. A couple of months back he sent me a Mel Blount auto for free just because he knows that I am a big Steelers fan.

If he somehow pulls this off, you should appreciate his generosity and not be greedy about it. If he doesn't manage to get Lebron to sign some stuff, you should still thank him for the genuine offer and effort.

Ken

• Rick, that is a cool thing you are doing for some of the gang.We don't want one but thanks for the offer.
    As far as those who were claiming his auto wouldn't be worth anything without a COA; you really need to chill out. Why does that even matter anyway.
    My wife works at the local Veterans hospital here in Virginia.The other day,Larry Barnett-MLB Umpire came & visited the Vets in the hospital.My wife had him sign 2 8X10 photos he had for CJ & I.They didn't come with a COA & we didn't really care that they didn't.It was the generous thought of Larry signing those for us; which we'll keep in our collection forever.
    That is what most of these people are wanting; simply a Labron auto they can keep for thier own.If they do in fact want to try to sell it on ebay then they won't get much of anything for it.For those of you who do get one, if Rick can work it out, cherish it.
    Hopefully,one day he will be a huge star in the NBA & you can say you have his auto. I just hope he gets good people around him to guide him thru that treacherous trail that he's about to embark on.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.