Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Is anyone interested in doing fantasy football? NOW HAVE 2 CONFIRMED IN THE LEAGUE!!!

If you think you would be interested in joining my fantasy football league for next year, please leave your e-mail address here and I will send you the rules/details of the league.

To make it more interesting, as before, the entry fee will be $5 cash or a $20+ card (preferably football) that I accept as the entry fee. The winner will receive all the entry fees as a "jackpot". NOTE: I do NOT keep ANY of the entry fees unless I happen to win my own league.

If you would like to see what the jackpots were for my previous fantasy leagues, go to my fantasy league page on my site.

CONGRADULATIONS TO WOODSON24KG FOR WINNING LAST YEAR'S LEAGUE. Hopefully he will do it again and defend his title.

P.S. If anyone has any questions for me, please PM them to me.

Btw, we will be using Yahoo for the league. You will have to be a member of Yahoo and use your ID. If you do not have one, you will have to create one before you can be registered into the league. If you don't have an ID and I have received your entry fee, I will help you create one if needed.

I NOW HAVE 2 CONFIRMED INTO THE LEAGUE. ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN JOINING?
want (in this order):
etopps
DVD's
video games & systems
CD's
Culpepper sportscards

Comments

• ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • I am interested. Please email or pm me if the deadline approaches. I would have done baseball but lost your thread. I love fantasy especially when it is free and $5 cash or acceptable $20 card is a nice modest sidebet. I'm not that good, I consistently make playoffs but watch all my players go flat at wrong week.
  • I know the feeling. I was in 1st last year with 3 weeks left. If I had won 1 of those weeks, I would have won the jackpot. I lost all 3 weeks image

Please leave your e-mail address again, and I will send out the rules/details again.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • ah what the hell I got a bunch of $20 game used cards, add me!
  • Please leave your e-mail address, and I will send you a list of the rules/details.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Anyone else?
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • top for midnight crew.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Toppin for the middle late night crew. just incase someone wants to join!
    GO CUBS
    http://www.broncs.net/~cubs/cards/cards.htm
    icq=63877860
    msn=wallbangers@hotmail.com
    aim=cubsin2045

• ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Well, two of my biggest addictions: Fantasy Football #1! and gambling. I'd be interested but I dont know anything about Yahoo!.
    You'd have to lmk how to get the ID. I'd be glad to put up a 20 dollar game used. I've played FF the last 2 years. Last year, I played in 4 different leagues. Who are you using? ex. sandbox,NFL.com, etc.
    LMK something when you get a chance, thnx, Aaron
    San Diego Chargers! Finally complete with the best receiver in the league. David Boston.
  • I was using Sandbox, but got ticked when they started those premium hours, so that's why I switched over to Yahoo. It is very easy to get a yahoo ID, so I can help you through that if you decide to join the league. I believe that, for doing the draft, there is 1 list and you must rank all players in the order you want to draft them. If I see, when I'm creating the league, that I can make it so we can do the draft by positions, then I will do that. If you still feel you are interested in doing this, leave your e-mail address, and I will e-mail you the details/rules of the league (that I have made to make things fair). If you have any other questions after reading the attachment I send you, feel free to ask here in a reply or PM me.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards