Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Moderaters, Rcal53 is Pacman

its true, its true!!
The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!

Comments

• I understand your upset that I'm warning fellow traders about you, but attempting to have me barred from posting isn't necessary. I can assure any one of the moderators that I am not Pacman, and quite frankly, I have no knowledge of who he is other than a thread about him posting another member as a good trader.
  • It Probably Is, He Is A Thief, And Sneaky, And Since No One Will Trade With Him He Ruins Other People Reps, And Makes This Site Even Worse Than It Already Is.
    I am a Huge Colt's Fan, I Mainly Collect Football Cards of the Colts, Mostly... P. Manning, E. James, M. Harrison, R. Wayne, T. Wilkins, J. Mungro and M. Pollard, Those are the Main Colts Players I Collect, In Football I Also Collect D. McNabb, D. Staley, M. Faulk, S. McNair, E. George, R. Williams, I. Bruce, B. Favre And R. Moss. The Only Player I Collect in Baseball is Manny Ramirez, All I Want Of Him is Jersey's, Auto's or High End Inserts. http://fanaticcoltsfan.tripod.com
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    if you ar ehaving a problem let sportsmoderator1 know through pm. that is the moderator and he usually gets stuff done. Maybe he could prove that rcal is or isn't pacman. And can settle this for you both.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • i don't think a guy can get 48 post in one day. he is not pacman.
    jeter auto greensboro minor league baseball on EBAY

***tRaDeLiSt***

70+ refs...just ask!!!

chillinbij7@netscape.net
  • Chillinbij-- never underestimate the posting power of a loser, i've seen many more than 48 in a day

ATTN MODERATORS--- NaturalBornRipper is MPSteelersFan, an admitted theif

Why rat out a supposed "bad" trader when you're a proven and admitted theif?? If anyone should be gone it's you

Erik

I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"
  • Natrl is just a virus in the CU system

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭

<< <i>It Probably Is, He Is A Thief, And Sneaky, And Since No One Will Trade With Him He Ruins Other People Reps, And Makes This Site Even Worse Than It Already Is. >>

TyPiNg LiKe ThIs DoEsN't MaKe YoU CoOl

oh and by the way.. RCal53 isn't pacman..

• << <i>TyPiNg LiKe ThIs DoEsN't MaKe YoU CoOl >>

LMAO!!! imageimageimage
  • Oh, and uhh...while your at it, VcRayGun is UWashington...Thanks!
  • NBT I wouldn't be talking who changed there name on ebay?

MP you did fake your own death, rip people off, then change your name. And you're complaining

I rest my case
    WANTED HIGH END KIRBY PUCKETT STUFF.
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    and Ouiksilver77 is SkiVermont3... its true, its true!!! image
  • NashNash Posts: 709
    I'm Nash!