Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

NatrlBrnTrader has changed his ebay ID to pose as me

"skivermont33"

please beware, this guy is a pile of scum.

Comments

• kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    kinda sucks when you like sumthin from someone & then they are complained about image
  • Very interesting bid activity on those 2 auctions, one the bidder cancelled his bid, because "could not contact seller", then less then 30 minuted later won the card...also both won by feedback 9, and similar ID's.

Randy
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • Actually both those auctions were won by quiksilver using 2 different new ID`s. The way I know this, is that when the buyers(?) sent email telling me how they were gonna pay, I looked up the IP addresses and they matched quiksilver(skivermont) to the letter. His vain attempt to screw me over didn`t work because I sold to the next highest bidders on both auctions.

Also you say I am posing as you? Have I bid on anything since the name change? Didn`t think so!!

KR 580 if we come to an agreemant on a deal on the card you want, I will send first. NBT
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!
  • Thjats Great, No One Cares
    I am a Huge Colt's Fan, I Mainly Collect Football Cards of the Colts, Mostly... P. Manning, E. James, M. Harrison, R. Wayne, T. Wilkins, J. Mungro and M. Pollard, Those are the Main Colts Players I Collect, In Football I Also Collect D. McNabb, D. Staley, M. Faulk, S. McNair, E. George, R. Williams, I. Bruce, B. Favre And R. Moss. The Only Player I Collect in Baseball is Manny Ramirez, All I Want Of Him is Jersey's, Auto's or High End Inserts. http://fanaticcoltsfan.tripod.com
  • hah ok, well as i explained on the other post that was deleted, i did not bid on your auctions.

<< <i>Also you say I am posing as you? Have I bid on anything since the name change? Didn`t think so!! >>

You wouldnt have changed your name to that if you didnt have any ill intent...

Just tell me, is it not enough that you ripped me off? now you have to go and start trouble too? you really are a mental case.
  • you really are a mental case

havn't we established that already!?!?!? image

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • we certainly have seth, we certainly have image
  • ttt
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!