Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Brees9/Heavyd...

I hate bringing this into the forum... but if you wont pm me.. then i guess i will have to post in the forum. Can you please either send me the $10 paypal right away... or figure something else out. I just want to get this over and done with. My paypal account is euphoria18_79@hotmail.com

Comments

• raf12raf12 Posts: 542
    Since you won't answer me either...

Would you please just confirm that you decided to blow off the trade you made with me for the Warner, Brady, Faulk, Smith quad jersey? I simply can't understand why you come on the board all apologetic and saying you're a changed trader, then send me a private email whining and crying about how no one will trust you, then make a trade with me (btw, he sends first, I'm not stupid image), and then back out without a word....

Why not just come on the board and tell everyone the truth -- that you're an immature little hoser who can't make up his mind if he wants to be a good boy or a bad boy?
    email me
    my website

References: Batman34, TopofOhio, McDee, JRCCrum, JSA, Sporto, Derrick, many others.
  • Why don't you send me my 300 paypal via batman3434@hotmail.com like you've promised for the past three months. Whats your next excuse so i can be prepared.
    WANTED HIGH END KIRBY PUCKETT STUFF.
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    HE should be booted...
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    well mine & euphoria's deals have always went awesome....still a great trader in my book !

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • raf12raf12 Posts: 542
    We're all talking about brees9/heavyd.... Euphoria is a great trader!!
    email me
    my website

References: Batman34, TopofOhio, McDee, JRCCrum, JSA, Sporto, Derrick, many others.
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    oh ok lol...just makin sure imageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • This is like a bad Soap Opera,

"These are the days we rip off people on CU" should be the title! LOL

You guys should just write him off! He will not trade with me because I live only 1 hour away and I would be at his door putting his head through it!

Guys just forget him/her/it what ever it is. You would think the CU Mods would bann him by now?

Guess not!

BTW- Anyone want to trade?

2001 Leaf Certified FF #ed/400 and the RC Auto'ed /150
    2001 SPA Gold RC #ed/100
    2002 SPA RC Auto's #ed/1150
    2002 SPx RC Auto'ed /999

My Tradepage

REF: Hondo, vittleboy, vinsanity,Speedmaster
  • Yeah...I guess the the trade that we agreed to a couple weeks ago after you were so apologetic and agreed to send first, etc is off as well, because I still have the two Warner cards here but have yet to receive the Shaun Alexander auto.
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+
  • uppin
  • back to the top
  • ttt
  • and back to the top it goes
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    hey jsut to lyk that brees9 posted today so i will top and maybe he will see/respond. notify the moderator by pming sportsmoderator1 about this so they will know.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • i did post today- this is between myself and euphoria- and a pm has been sent to him. thanks tho

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • Ummm....this should also be between you and I since we had agreed on a trade and you said that you were mailing out about 2 weeks ago. PLMK what is going on.
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

• TTT-so that I can try and get an answer so I know whether to open the bubble mailer and move the Warner's in other trades or on Ebay.