Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

PLEASE HELP ME !! Need Population Report "1968 Topps Mantle Poster Insert" #18.. will PSA

I have a Gem Mint 1968 Topps Poster insert that is the nicest poster insert I have ever seen anywhere...it's been put on a Poster board and plastic laminated (not laminated to the poster card !). It has only the original creases that were folded at the factory to put the card (poster) into the pack and there is no wear and laser sharp corners...this peice is a 9 Minimum..don't know if PSA grades these though ??

is there a pop report for these..any help would be appreciated

I collect Bobby Orr cards if you have anything interesting to offer ! Thanks

Comments

• jeffo81jeffo81 Posts: 626 ✭✭
    please help me @!!!! will they grade this card, poster?
    ttt..please help
    ttt
    HELP ME
    TTT
    TTT
    TTT
    TTT
    TTT
    TTT
  • if ppl dont answer you maybe theres a reason....THEY DONT KNOW...THERES NO REASON TO FLOOD THE BOARD WITH THE SAME POST TO GET ATTENTION
    all you need to do is check the pop report and see if any have been graded...i always help people when they ask for beckett prices...just looking for a pop report
  • People probably got tired of you posting the same thing over and over, so they decided not to help you.