Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

BASKETBALL TRADELIST- YAO, WAGNER, GOODEN, DUNCAN

here is my basketball tradelist- i am looking for football gu./autos first , then pierce and walker gu/autos

97-98 co-signers mutumbo/mercer -bv40

01-02 first in flight rc /50 trenton hassell-bv50

01-02 topps c-c autograph peja-bv40-gone to chayne

02-03 fleer hot shots gu rc amare stoudimire-bv30

02-03 fleer hot shots insert rc yao ming-bv15

02-03 topps gu edition jerseys (all these i want 20 in trade each)- qrich (small 2 color), marbury,fisher,battier,gasol,houston,dicaku rc ,boozer rc, tinsley,terry,jrich

02-03 topps gu edition jerseys (these i want 25-30 in trade each)- gircelek rc ,gasol /299, ben wallace, malone /299,

02-03 topps gu edition jersey /299 tim duncan (want 35 in trade)

02-03 topps gu edition rc jersey /299 dejaun wagner-(want 35 in trade)

02-03 topps gu edition rc jersey /99 drew gooden (want 70 in trade)

02-03 topps gu edition redemption for gu of kidd and tony parker (want 50 in trade)

thanks and lmk (i will send first if u have adequate refs)

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks

Comments

• i need the amare jersey
  • what do u have ft?? need a 30$ football auto- thanks

• sorry no 30 dollar football autos
  • ok thanks anyway

• magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    ill give ya a 2000 topps stars decon jones auto for it bv25 for the amare hats off

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • the amare books 30- i dont need to trade down and i dont like the older guys- thanks anyway tho

• chayne2chayne2 Posts: 888
    i have a warner 02 donruss jersey kings #'d 125 bv$40 for the peja auto
    wanted- 86/87 fleer basketball psa 8's and 03' ud patch collection football #'s 139,149
    oh yea...jbuggs and JRCCRUM are skum/bags
  • chayne u got a deal- pm me ur addy and what color swatch the warner is and the serial number- and u gota deal- thanks
    looking for nice football gu/autos (warner,culpepper,manning,favre,ect..)
    -richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)
  • chayne2chayne2 Posts: 888
    pm'd ya
    wanted- 86/87 fleer basketball psa 8's and 03' ud patch collection football #'s 139,149
    oh yea...jbuggs and JRCCRUM are skum/bags
  • ttt

• is this the home jersey or away jersey /299 of wagner? If it is the home jersey, I need it. lmk

MY SITE
    AIM ID: comlad
    MSN: comlad@hotmail.com
    Ebay ID: comlad
  • Still waiting for you to make good on our trade Sean
  • If you trade with brees9, he will steal from you. Here is all of the evidence of him stealing a $100 card from me.

Here is a brief history of PM's between me & brees9 / heavyd5424 / sean nicotera/ richie delmastro
    He is a thief & a liar & no one should EVER trade with him.

This is the card in question which was stolen from me 1 year ago:
    98 Montana Upper Deck Encore UD Authentics #JM2 BV100
    Brees9 still has the card & has offered it up for trade as we speak.
    brees9
    Date Posted: Mar/15/2003 3:36 PM
    it is not ur card pal. this is a totally different card than u had. say what u want.

slice60
    Date Posted: Mar/15/2003 9:22 AM
    You've still got MY Montana card. So why don't you continue your acts of contrition & send it back to me?
    I'm going to have more leisure time soon so I can always post something like this everyday to remind the forum that you are a crook. It's up to you.

Ok. Here's a trade. You send this card back to me because you stole it from me last year!
    98 ud encore autograph Joe Montana- bv120
    I AM NOT KIDDING, BREES9/HEAVYD5424/??? IS A THIEF!
    Just send the card back to me & I'll leave this site forever & let you steal from other unsuspecting traders.

NO REPLY TO THE PM'S SENT LAST SPRING (SEE BELOW)
    slice60
    Date Posted: Apr/11/2002 12:09 PM
    If I don't hear back from you this in the next couple of days, I'm going to post on the main forum.
    I want the cards you promised or return the Montana card or else I will file an internet fraud form.

slice60
    Date Posted: Apr/08/2002 3:03 PM
    Sean,

You told me that the cards were mailed on March 27 but it's been 10 days & no sign of them. Were they mailed or not? If not, do you EVER intend to send them? I'd just like to know the truth.

Not only did I give you the benefit of the doubt by doing the trade with a valuable Montana card but I even took a couple of hours to pick out some extra Rams cards for you.

brees9
    Date Posted: Mar/29/2002 7:30 PM
    hey scott- how are you? your cards were sent to you on wed. (sorr yfor the delay- some things came up). they are on the way however. also, i havent gotten the montana yet, hoping tomorrow (cant wait!!).

slice60
    Date Posted: Mar/29/2002 12:03 PM
    Sean,

Just checking in to see if you have sent these 3 cards to me yet.
    01 Manning UD Game Gear Auto #PMGS
    01 Terrell Ultra College Greats previews Auto #28
    01 Moss Pacific PrivateStock Game Worn Gear #91
    Please PM me to let me know the status of the game used cards!

slice60
    Date Posted: Mar/28/2002 2:35 PM
    Did you get the 3 cards in the mail yet? Please let me know when the Montana shows up.

01 Terrell Ultra College Greats previews Auto #28

brees9
    Date Posted: Mar/27/2002 5:55 AM
    great- cant wait- ur cards are going out today- thanks alot man- cant wait for the montana

slice60
    Date Posted: Mar/26/2002 10:54 PM
    Sean,
    The package was sent out today & should arrive Fri or Sat.

brees9
    Date Posted: Mar/26/2002 12:51 PM
    hey- ur cards are going out todfay or tomorrow morning (dont kno if ill have time today)

slice60
    Date Posted: Mar/26/2002 9:12 AM
    Sean,
    I am mailing the Montana card & about 10 Rams cards to you today. The Montana card is in very nice condition with a cool autograph; I think you'll enjoy it.
    Just so you know, the extra SPx Finite cards that I have included are very condition sensitive. My intent was not to send you some crappy cards as a bonus. They come out of the packs in that condition.

slice60
    Date Posted: Mar/21/2002 1:41 PM
    Sean,
    That works for me. I will gather a few more Rams/Faulk (in Colts uniform) cards & send the package out on Tuesday.

brees9
    Date Posted: Mar/21/2002 7:32 AM
    thats fine- what we can do is hold off on the trade to send until u get back monday- i collect rams mainly so any extra rams would be cool- thanks alot
    sean nicotera
    82 homeland drive
    whitman ma 02382

slice60
    Date Posted: Mar/21/2002 12:11 AM
    I'll take that trade.

98 Montana Upper Deck Encore UD Authentics #JM2
    for
    01 Terrell Ultra College Greats previews Auto #28 (is this the card you 're talking about?)

Are you a Niners fan? If so, I will throw in some 98 Spx Finite 49ers cards-- Young, Stokes, Edwards, Rice, etc. If not, do you collect any other particular team?

brees9
    Date Posted: Mar/20/2002 4:51 PM
    hey- well i have a david terrell ultra rc auto bv30 and a manning 01 game gear auto bv60- thats 90. i could add in a randy moss private stock jersey bv40 so its in ur favor- plmk thanks

brees9
    Date Posted: Mar/20/2002 4:24 PM
    hey there- i am very intersted in ur montana autograph- sadly i dont have any spx rcs except a hakim. what gu or autos players would u like ? i can get u a nice offer- plmk asap thanks
    Scott

I have had good trades with taylor28jag, quasar31, danmarinocollector, woodson24kg, racin52, dscallon, gbfan, mosscarter8488, THiTo, Co1lector, Bud, & a few others.