Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Fake JErseys in Fleer Hot Numbers??? CHeck this tmac out

Red white blue ????

actually looks more purple, like a vince carter swatch, thats definetly not from a magic jersey, and read the back ....

BUt the other jersey variations have like the star in it, wich is from the magic jersey, did they actually Use 2 jerseys? 1 raptors? 1 magic? if so? why not just use the magic? Odd....

Comments

• looks like a champion symbol to me, turn on your PM's!
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • it could be part of the champion logo on the jersey thats what it kinda looks like to me
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    that, my friend, is a piece of the Championship logo which is found on EVERY NBA jersey
  • do you want to trade it???
    looking for

1 RC's
    2 game used and autos
    3 serial numbered
    4 KOBE AND JORDAN

myurl

REF- 8KOBE, MAGIC1FAN, sporto1633, baljitgill, funnyguy0015,hakeem,JoeBenson

Pending-- EARLHAMMAN,keithmcm,KBryant1

BAD TRADER-- coltsfever (sent him about $75 worth of A Hardaway, he went into service for a while, came back and did not honor his end of the trade)
  • aight so maybe it is a good buy for 14 bucks...
    They are on Joe Benson
  • joelwalterjoelwalter Posts: 148 ✭✭
    That's a horrible buy for 14 bucks. I'd take a case of Busch Light over that junk anyday.
    Joel C
  • thats not a bad buy at all when the card is at 60$

not bad plus there is a little premium for the 3 colors
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)