Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Lebron James to be in 02-03 Finest

go to beckett.com and click the daily news to read about it.
The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!

Comments

• you make it out like the cards are gonna be in the packs....its a draft redemption just like inspirtatons in 01-02 and upside RC redemption...yeah lebron james will be in finest but only if he's picked in the top 10. Thats not such big news

• << <i>you make it out like the cards are gonna be in the packs....its a draft redemption just like inspirtatons in 01-02 and upside RC redemption...yeah lebron james will be in finest but only if he's picked in the top 10. Thats not such big news >>

ONLY IF he's picked in the top ten? lol
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • im sorry..im not hung up on all the Lebron band wagon....its worthless to pump up a kid goin to the pros...like charlie ward being a great QB and gonna do well in the pros...then he ends up with basketball...lol...the world is cruel and harsh....back in 00-01 Marcus Taylor was one of the "The top high school players" around the media pumped him up...he played at MSU for one year and now hes playin in some high school or church gym in the "i wish i never made that mistake" league....thats all im saying....
  • i know what ya mean, but if lebron doesnt end up getting shot or wrecking his $60,000 car, he will be the #1 pick, no doubt about it...If he wasn't allowed back to play for his high school team after accepting those jerseys, he would have still been the #1 pick...Whether he will surface in the NBA is a different story...And about Marcus Taylor, he just entered the draft too soon, and wasn't very impressive in college, so that was that...Lebron will be great, but I don't think he will be for 2 years if not 3...He needs to develop his jump shot more...Shooting over 6'2" guys in high school, and shooting over 6'9" guys in the NBA is a huge jump...I hope people give up on him his first couple years, and I will snag some of his stuff cheap and wait until he breaks out!
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • thats what i intend to do with lebron get his cards when they are cheap and when people give up on him. then he will be good.
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)