Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

My Topps Jersey Edition Box Break

Pack #1: Steve Nash Home, Marcus Fizer Away #/299
Pack #2: Jason Richardson Away, Allan Houston Home
Pack #3: Steve Nash Away, Shane Battier Away
Pack #4: Derek Fisher Away #/299, Stephon Marbury Away
Pack #5: Kareem Rush Home, Gordan Giricek Away
Pack #6: Caron Butler Away, Wally Szczerbiak Away #/299
Pack #7: Nikoloz Tskitishvili Away, Redemption for Jason Kidd and Tony Parker cards image
Pack #8: Damon Stoudamire Home, Marcus Fizer Away #/99
Pack #9: Elton Brand Away #/299, Michael Finley Away
Pack #10: Shaquille O'Neal Away ( for Undertaker if wanted image ), Tyson Chandler Away...

they will go on ebay soon.....
I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

Comments

• is this for trade at all? Gordan Giricek Away

LMK, thanksimage
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • Blah. It doesn't seem like anyone is gettin any real nice stuff out of these packs and boxes.
  • this product destroyed the edge of hopin you'll pull a GU...what inserts are made for this??...anyways...you wanna trade or sell me that jrich??..lol
  • joelwalterjoelwalter Posts: 148 ✭✭
    This hobby is a joke! Stop throwing away your money on that crap! There is absolutely no real value in any of those cards. If everyone stops buying the crap, maybe the card companies will start coming out with nice products, but as long as there are ignorant people out there, they will keep pumping out the crap.
    Joel C
  • i need Jrich and Gordon Giricek
  • this is just another product to hurt the GU world even more. Now I won't buy any product that doesn't have autos in em.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Geez, thanks so much for all the input, next time this "ignorant" person won't share! I know gameused is not for everyone, but some people still enjoy to collect it, and it is for them that I listed....

The Giricek has been traded, but the Richardson is still available, just pm me if you have something from my sig line to trade for it, or if you want to buy....image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • just wondering, how much does a box like this cost, pretty cool to get a jersey in every pack. let me know the retail price. thanks duncangal.
    jeter auto greensboro minor league baseball on EBAY

***tRaDeLiSt***

70+ refs...just ask!!!

chillinbij7@netscape.net
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭

<< <i>Pack #10: Shaquille O'Neal Away ( for Undertaker if wanted image) >>

ohh image
    yes I want it, you're so nice! image
  • its $150, two jerseys a pack, 10 packs.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Undertaker- Kool, just let me know what we can work out for it... image
  • hey what u looking for that marbury game used plmk thanks and how much it book!!
    Lookin For Stephon Marbury cards Game Used And Auto's!!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • PM me Thanks
    Lookin For Stephon Marbury cards Game Used And Auto's!!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • I need the Rush, What do u want for it, check my site. PLMK
    Looking for Kobe Game Used, Autos, and RC's.

myemailaddress

My Site

• Joelwalter, you get hired by a major card company and put out the set of the millenium, and maybe you can talk image I like the product myself because it's a nice way to get good odds of pulling star jersey cards and RC jersey cards without spending $150 a PACK on Ultimate Collection or shooting the dice on something like SPX. Auto'd jersey cards as "inserts" would have been a nice inclusion, but then again it might have made the product 50% more expensive.

So basically, Joel, let us have our thrills the way we want them, and until you stop hatin'.... *slams MUTE button* image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image