Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Well, it is second Saturday of the month, Beckett time!!!!

Time for your monthly update, lol.... image

Allen Iverson cards down, Tracy McGrady up!
In '02, Shane Battier down, Gilbert Arenas, Troy Murphey up!
In '03, Dajuan Wagner, Jay Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Caron Butler, Carlos Boozer, Juan Dixon down, no one went up....
New things to book: Fleer Box Score, Fleer Hot Shots, Hoops Stars, and Championship Drive.
I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

Comments

• Did Gasol move?

Ricky Davis......Vince Carter go down again?.....
    CB4
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Only players to change are the ones I mentioned.... image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • wha does a jason kidd campionship drive auto jersey book?
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page
  • Guess they really like Mcgrady. Kobe should be flying on the way up the way he's playing.
    CB4
  • whos on the cover?? thanx, i should be getting mine today also
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • DUNC....
    I need the price of
    Hoops Stars Yao Ming Rising Stars /250
    Thanks
    I am alway looking for:

Fleer Exclusives rc,and Hoops hot Prospects rc 02-03 and Spx 02-03

Ref:McDee2,Mik,Aircanada,Goyanks,RichyPF32,Duncangal,cpdHenry,Scott21,Bobstar

• speed, i just replied to ur pm, thanx
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
    oasurfer7- the Kidd auto/jersey is $80
    phillyfan36- LeBron James is on the cover
    Speedmaster- Is that a gameused Ming or a parallel, cause only card I see #/250 is a Raising Up jersey which is $80
  • Joyce, can you letme know how much is a Yao Ming Fleer Box Score First Edition #/100?
  • DUNC...
    It's a jersey Thanks
    I am alway looking for:

Fleer Exclusives rc,and Hoops hot Prospects rc 02-03 and Spx 02-03

Ref:McDee2,Mik,Aircanada,Goyanks,RichyPF32,Duncangal,cpdHenry,Scott21,Bobstar

Azian- Sure, it is $100
  • DUNC do u no the price for ud championship drive prized properties game jersey baron davis
    lmk

thanks
    chris
    Looking for all Game Used and Rookies of: Kobe Bryant, Darius Miles, Allen Iverson tracy mcgrady, Ricky Williams, Peyton Manning, Peter Warick, Ken Griffey Jr., Barry Bonds

e-mail add: monkeyman1338@aol.com

my aol im: monkeyman1338
  • Joyce-Did they price the mini trophies from CHampionship Drive? If so, what does the 1992 Bulls NBA Championship Trophy book?

Thanks,
    Mark

PS I've confirmed that Topps has received the Duncan auto/jersey I sent them to be replaced. I'll LYK when I get it back.
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+
  • Joyce- how are the articles this month???...thats the only reason I buy the beckett...lol...anyways..that tmac still isnt here so as soon as it comes in ill check with ya about the jrich chrome ref. and the jrich honor roll...unless you can do the jersey edition in place of the honor roll
    LITTLECRUM - It is $12
    gettinout- No, they didn't price the trophies, dang I was hoping they would too. Thanks for the update on the auto/jersey ! image
    bbtt123- LOL, the articles aren't bad, if you like Lebron there is a nice one. Also a good article about the All-Star Game aftermath. I'm sure you would like the poster pic of Mariah Carey in her All-Star dress as well, lol....Thanks for the update on our trade, I think the Richardson Jersey Edition will be a little more than the Honor Roll, so better keep it...
  • whats wrong with a nice picture of a singer making the basketball experience a little better???....i see nothing wrong with that...lol