Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anybody insterested in a Peerless Price Masterpiece?

I have a Peerless Price Edge Fury Pernonal Collection Masterpiece 1/1. It's in nice condition. I'm looking to get $125 or some 99 Bowman Gold Refractors for it.

Joel C

Comments

• cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    image fer a collectors edge ?...i think that'd be a world record image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • joelwalterjoelwalter Posts: 148 ✭✭
    I'm thinking you like to save your pennies up, run down to the local card shop, buy a 20.00 pack of game used jersey cards and then brag to everyone how you pulled your favorite player, Shawn Kemp.

10 years from now when your cards are all worthless, you'll think to yourself, why didn't I save up my pennies for a Peerless Price Masterpiece?
    Joel C
  • I agree, it seems a little high for a CE card. Is there anyone/anything else you're looking for in trade for it?
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
    $100 is the lowest I would take. I can get that kind of money on ebay. But I do collect Corey Dillon cards also, only the top rookies and high dollar stuff. No game used crap unless it's autographed and numbered less than 25

Joel C
  • That type of money on a Edge card.....please link us the auction when you list it man.
    CB4
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    let me say this VERY clear to you ........

IF YOU CAN GET THAT FOR IT ON EBAY....PUT THAT RAGGED THING ON EBAY & GET IT !!!!!!!

as far as savin pennies,we dont have a card shop here....so the pennies i save ...which is 17 to be exact...is the ones i will use to buy that ragged arse edge card...thanks for your time

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • lol

Don't have things you need then. If you see something you want from me, LMK the least amount in trade you'd take for it and what you want from me.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
    There have been many of these Edge Autographed Masterpieces sold in the past on ebay.

Shaun Alexander is currently at $100+
    Chad Pennington has sold in the past for around $200
    Peter Warrick recently sold for about $100
    Many Semistars like Thomas Jones, Burress,
    Ricky Williams has sold for between $200 to $300
    Edgerrin James with a crease through it sold for over $150
    Jamal Lewis sold recently for $100+

I guess there are people out there who don't think they are worthless

Joel C
  • Id say $100 on the Price is fair, figuring it is a RC masterpiece which makes it even better. If Price was still with the bills I would trade for it.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
    Sweet, there is hope after all. At least one person has a clue what's going on! Kudos to you, Seth!
    Joel C
    I'm really confused! What was the point of those links?
    Joel C
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm really confused! What was the point of those links? >>

quite simple.. your card is worthless
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>quite simple.. your card is worthless >>

that was a low blow image
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    the truth, the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth image
    You have no idea what this card is!!

This is an Edge Fury Personal Collection 1/1 Autograph PSA/DNA certified. Check out the Shaun Alexander that's currently on ebay if you want to see what it looks like.

It's nothing like those cards that were listed. It's not a proof or press plate, it's a real card
    Joel C
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>You have no idea what this card is!!

This is an Edge Fury Personal Collection 1/1 Autograph PSA/DNA certified. Check out the Shaun Alexander that's currently on ebay if you want to see what it looks like.

It's nothing like those cards that were listed. It's not a proof or press plate, it's a real card >>

you never said ANYTHING about being auto'd... still it isn't that much...
    Sorry, I just assumed everyone knew what an Edge Personal Collection card was. They are all autographed and numbered 1/1 on the back.
    Joel C