Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone have 97 UD Legends Auto's?

Hi,

Still working on completing the entire autograph set. Please let me know if you have any for trade or sale. Thanks.

Ken

Comments

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Ken

I have Theismann

LMK
    Kevin
  • Kev,

Thanks man....but I have that one. Let me know if you come across any others.

Ken
    man those were the good ole days...4.99 a pack and the autographs odds were 1:5 and 1:7!!
    Good Luck

Kevin
  • Kevin,

Yeah and the autographs were of HOFers and legends.......not guys like Ken Yon Rambo or Shuan Rodgers.....my two latest autograph pulls.

Ken
  • Now I wouldn't be surprised if that stuff goes for around $20 a pack, if it's being sold anymore (I know I haven't seen it anywhere since mid '98)... several of the autographs are in the $500-800 range image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
    The last time I saw a pack of those was in walmart, they had them in those 7.99 multi
    pack deals. I bought everyone I could and pulled a Sayers....long since gone..I might have
    one other I will have to take a look...Do you have the big ones??

Kevin
  • Kevin,

Not any of the big boys....a few of the mid-level priced ones......saving the $150+ ones for the end. Maybe by the time I get to those I will be independently wealthy and retired and I can just go on E-bay and pick them up:>}. Not likely....but it's nice to dream about.....

Ken