looking for

1 RC's
2 game used and autos
3 serial numbered
4 KOBE AND JORDAN

myurl

REF- 8KOBE, MAGIC1FAN, sporto1633, baljitgill, funnyguy0015,hakeem,JoeBenson

Pending-- EARLHAMMAN,keithmcm,KBryant1

BAD TRADER-- coltsfever (sent him about $75 worth of A Hardaway, he went into service for a while, came back and did not honor his end of the trade)

Comments

• how much are you looking for for one of the ud inspirations...will you trade one?
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• no trades -- make me an offer
    looking for

1 RC's
    2 game used and autos
    3 serial numbered
    4 KOBE AND JORDAN

myurl

BAD TRADER-- coltsfever (sent him about $75 worth of A Hardaway, he went into service for a while, came back and did not honor his end of the trade)
  • Just added 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game
    looking for

1 RC's
    2 game used and autos
    3 serial numbered
    4 KOBE AND JORDAN

myurl

• well how much did you pay for the case and how many boxes came?
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• PM SENT
    looking for

1 RC's
    2 game used and autos
    3 serial numbered
    4 KOBE AND JORDAN

myurl

• tttt
    looking for

1 RC's
    2 game used and autos
    3 serial numbered
    4 KOBE AND JORDAN

myurl

• what you want for the inspirations or hot prospects??..im lookin for 01-02 boxes for jrich RC's LMK
  • PM SENT
    looking for

1 RC's
    2 game used and autos
    3 serial numbered
    4 KOBE AND JORDAN

myurl

• ttt
    looking for

1 RC's
    2 game used and autos
    3 serial numbered
    4 KOBE AND JORDAN

myurl

• tttt
    looking for

1 RC's
    2 game used and autos
    3 serial numbered
    4 KOBE AND JORDAN

myurl

• need 01-02 inspirations lmk what u want for it
  • PM sent
    looking for

1 RC's
    2 game used and autos
    3 serial numbered
    4 KOBE AND JORDAN

myurl

• ttttt
    looking for

1 RC's
    2 game used and autos
    3 serial numbered
    4 KOBE AND JORDAN

myurl

• how much for insperations?

My New Site
    Only Looking for Caron Butler right now or stuff to improve my tradelist
    imageimage