Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

just bought this 1/1. did i get it for a good price?

lmk what you think? i see many autos selling out of control so i figured this is a good price.

itsinthegrade (gradeddream) 1/1

Comments

• cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    whoa...thats a sweet card man......to ...WAY TO HIGH fer me but hey..if i got it to spend on a card i want...course its a good price image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    I think that's a great price for a 1/1 autographed buyback of KG image
  • i love it. thanks guys!
  • It's great if you're a Garnett fan. Not the greatest if you're looking for investment.
  • i'm looking to resell quick. what yoo thonk? if he gets mvp. i think it will be a steal.
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    that is a lot of money.. especially for Garnett.. I mean they can include 10 1/1 BuyBacks in every serie and no one would notice.. I don't consider BuyBacks REAL 1/1's and would never pay that kind of money for one..

For that money you could've bought a REAL nice Kobe auto or almost a Jordan auto
  • nice 1/1 but the card could look "cooler"
    Rest in peace Josh, we'll all miss you
  • i bought it just to resell. i should get all cards saturday. hes shipping over night for free.

<< <i>i bought it just to resell. i should get all cards saturday. hes shipping over night for free. >>

lol, I'd ship for free as well if someone bought that card from me for $375
  • ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    It is a great card and he is a tough autograph but I think the fact that there were no other bidders out of the millions of people on Ebay means you probably overpaid. However all it takes is one person who wants the card more than you do and you can turn a profit. Good Luck & Keep us posted!!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • soon as he posted i bidded. i didn't give anyone a chance to bid. i ended the auction with a buy it now.

<< <i>soon as he posted i bidded. i didn't give anyone a chance to bid. i ended the auction with a buy it now. >>

errrrrrr

Started Mar-06-03 19:29:59 PST
    Ends Mar-06-03 23:17:32 PST

it had been online for almost 4 hours.. seriously if it really was such an extremely good deal someone would've bought it when it was a half an hour -> 1 hour online
  • I have to agree, UD Buybacks are UGLY!!!! They look just as bad as superior pix autos.
  • i'll keep you posted on the $ i get for it. thanks for the input!

• << <i>i'm looking to resell quick. what yoo thonk? if he gets mvp. i think it will be a steal. >>

don't hold your breath... KG wont win the mvp...
    If tmac leads the magic to the top 4 in the east and a First round win over whoever, he wins it
  • ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    I believe the MVP is voted for before the playoffs begin. If he leads them past the first round it will make no difference.
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • what exately is a buyback????
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>what exately is a buyback???? >>

the companies, in this case UD, sends employees to card shows & other stuff & buy cards back from the collectors & then send 'em to the players to get signed
  • what makes them so special??????
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• LoL, you say KG wont get MVP? Have you seen his numbers? He has had such a quiet underrated year its not funny. He is personally responsible for the success of the Wolves...wouldnt be surprised if he gets it and for that fact I would hang onto it.

-Chris
    Looking to sell...
  • I would hang onto it and hope they make it past first round of Playoffs...Then sell fast image

WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I think you overpaid. Here is a Garnett 1/1 Autograph Buyback of a Game used shoe (books $50) and the card looks nice and the auto is much more visible, the card overall is more appealing to the buyer than the one you bought. It on went for $393.
    KEVIN GARNETT GAME USED SHOE 02-03 UD BUYBACK AUTO 1/1

• << <i>LoL, you say KG wont get MVP? Have you seen his numbers? He has had such a quiet underrated year its not funny. He is personally responsible for the success of the Wolves...wouldnt be surprised if he gets it and for that fact I would hang onto it.

-Chris >>

wow you are clueless...
    MEdiocre without Wally Szcerbiak...
    17-16
    Since he came back they been on a tear... im sure wally is no way part of the wolves winning, or joe smith or anthony peeler...
    KG is the reason his teams anywhere in the playoffs...
    hes averaging 105 points a game now i hear???
    THat was the most stupid statement alive...

• << <i>

<< <i>LoL, you say KG wont get MVP? Have you seen his numbers? He has had such a quiet underrated year its not funny. He is personally responsible for the success of the Wolves...wouldnt be surprised if he gets it and for that fact I would hang onto it.

-Chris >>

wow you are clueless...
    MEdiocre without Wally Szcerbiak...
    17-16
    Since he came back they been on a tear... im sure wally is no way part of the wolves winning, or joe smith or anthony peeler...
    KG is the reason his teams anywhere in the playoffs...
    hes averaging 105 points a game now i hear???
    THat was the most stupid statement alive... >>

You actually should have mentioned Troy Hudson, since he is getting playing time this year he is a top ten Point Guard! And I think Flip Saunders is maybe THE best coach in the NBA!! Wally was an all-star last year, and would have been this year if not for being injured at the start of the year...When having 2 all-stars on a team thats not too shabby in my opinion!
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage