Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Looking to buy 1968 Topps Bob Griese (R) PSA 9 NQ

If you have one or know where to get one pls let me know!

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello: I have a Griese Topps Card # 196 PSA NM/MT8. I know you are not wanting the MT8 Griese, but do you know someone who does? Ern
  • Ern,

I might be interested. email me at ssgunnip@yahoo.com
  • mojorobmojorob Posts: 392 ✭✭
    Just received one back today from PSA.
    What do these go for usually?

• Mojo, if that is a PSA 9 NQ I am interested. If you could send a scan to coopbc@netzero.net I could send you an offer if you are selling. Thanks!
  • Kirk 2k +
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭
    Last one on eBay sold for $1,300 back in December.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭
    Did you get your Griese 9?
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."