Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Quiksilver takes anything not insured and says he never recieved, proof inside

This past month i traded my Sammy Sosa auto/jersey card for an arod auto/jersey and a ripken auto and well i never got the cards from the guy!! So.. i think im going to stop trading or atleast only sell and buy unless for auto's im getting tired of the stuck up world we like in!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

samancrouton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
was it skivermont???

jerseycardfan

umm skivermont3 is the guys username on TR and his screen name!

samancrouton

[ This Message was edited by: samancrouton on 2003-03-06 18:19 ]

pac man

skivermont3 is one the best traders out there. did you send insured?

brettfavre

Posted: 2003-03-06 18:18
i know him he is a RIP OFF.

brettfavre

Posted: 2003-03-06 18:18
he is on aim. i will ask him whats goin on

burrellmania05

Posted: 2003-03-06 18:22
teh trading world sucks all for stupidcardboard and a signature

jerseycardfan

no i didn't send insured or deliever confermation!! well i insured and did delivery confermation

brettfavre

Posted: 2003-03-06 18:27
SkiVermont3: excuse me
LoL SaNdEeP: rip OFF
LoL SaNdEeP: u ripped jerseycardfan
SkiVermont3: wtf is your deal
SkiVermont3: who is that?!
SkiVermont3: i dunno who the hell that is
LoL SaNdEeP: look at tr baseball
LoL SaNdEeP: and u will know
LoL SaNdEeP: i knew u would rip off again
LoL SaNdEeP: u RIP OFF

SkiVermont3: again?
SkiVermont3: frig you
SkiVermont3: i sent your cards to you
LoL SaNdEeP: so, u ripped jerseycardfan
LoL SaNdEeP: RIP OFFFFFFFF
SkiVermont3: dude frig you
SkiVermont3: you dont know what youre talking about
LoL SaNdEeP: cant handle the truth?
LoL SaNdEeP: go check tr baseball
SkiVermont3: whatever, bye

The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!

Comments

• Options
    He ripped me as "skivermont" or whatever on a aim chat.
    Member since August 2001 (Ballaboveall)

Tradelist

Aim- TreLeung
    Email - *Click*
  • Options
    your post doesnt prove that at all imageimage
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    So you are leaving again? You keep saying that but yet...you are still here.
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Just wish all this bickering would stop image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    aint no lie joyce...only i am allowed to bicker and cuss.....i think for a lil relaxation,i'll take a drive to look at some wildflowers imageimageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Flower power imageimageimage
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    lol

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    After a couple months of lurking, I've seen enough to know that any trade with NaturlBrnTrder is a risk. There's numerous posts about you 'ripping' people off, how can you be trusted on this? And about your evidence, of the people you listed, I've only seen one of them ever post here at Collector's Universe. So we're supposed to take yours and their word for it? No thanks, I'd rather take a foot in the fanny. It amazes me the number of times I see somebody posted as a 'rip-off artist', and three threads above it somebody wanting to trade with them again. Quiksilver is guilty here, guilty of stupidity for attempting to deal with you. He exposed you as a bad trader, so in turn, you drag his name through the mud?
  • Options
    yea Naturl is def. a dealer to stay away from..he is a complete waste of time

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !