Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

AND THE NAME OF THE TRADER IN MY BAD EXPERIENCE w/UPDATE

OK. About a week ago I posted the information to this forum on my trade where the other trader never sent and there was some "scuffing" on my card so he was returning it. I did not originally post the trader's information to the forum, because of what transpired (see below) I will now do so:

EPAG64

I am going to call you a bad trader, not a thief, but someone I would strongly discourage anyone else from trading with. Here are the reasons:

#1: You returned my card to me in a REGULAR FRIGGIN' ENVELOPE! Did I send it to you that way? No. At least put it back in the damn padded mailer I sent you. It is a $40 Jersey card.

#2: Had you taken the time to pull the FRIGGIN CARD OUT OF THE TOP LOADER AND PENNY SLEEVE, you would have seen your scuffing was nothing more than some white discoloration on the penny sleeve that did not effect (or is it affect??) the quality of the card at all. The Jefferson is perfectly mint, just like I thought it was when I sent it.

#3: You never contacted me about any of your actions. I had to PM you over 2 weeks after we agreed to send to get any info from you and to have you return my card.

#4: You never even mailed on your end even though we were to send at the same time.

If I wanted to think about it, I'd probably come up with a couple more reasons why people should NOT trade with you, but I'll leave it at that. I have a feeling someone else on here traded for the Ledell Betts and Tinsley mulicolor jersey cards you had, and you lacked the balls to fess up. Regardless, you are a bad trader and the fact you ship $40 cards through the mail in a regular envelope should be enough of a reason for no person on this board to deal with you.

And oh by the way, I now have 1 Richard Jefferson Rookie Jersey card #'d of 175 worth $40 for trade. Card is MINT. Send offers if interested.

Chuck

Comments

• 49erfan3349erfan33 Posts: 1,095
    Yeah the only time I've been able to work a trade with epage is when he wanted a $25 GU from me when I wanted a few 49ers inserts and cheap rcs. That trade was in his favor. Does he think about returning it?? No! Anytime I try to trade with him he can't find anything that he wants.

I go out of my way to make others happy. Do I expect the same in retun, no, but it would be nice every once in a while.

Oh yeah, the reasons you listed about epage are exactly what makes a BAD trader. That's totally different from someone that keeps your cards and never sends at all, those people are rip off/con artists, not traders at all! You said it right... bad trader.
    Refs & Trade Page

Some wants:
    49er Autos
    Owens 96 Refractors
    Garcia 99 Leaf R&S
    89 UD R. Johnson
    ANY Arod RCs
    ANY Roy Williams
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS

• << <i>...discoloration on the penny sleeve that did not effect (or is it affect??) the quality of the card at all. The Jefferson is perfectly mint, just like I thought it was when I sent it.
    >>

It's affect. image
  • my .02....i have made over a half dozen trades with ed, and he has always been punctual with delivery, and a great trader as well as a great friends.
  • Well.. i dont know what went wrong in this. All i would like to add is that i have made a few trades with Ed, and in my opinion... he has been one of the best traders on the board.

Chuck... I had emailed you a while ago asking if you could use a 01-02 Parkhurst Chris Drury 2 color jersey bv $120. I didnt get a response back though :-( Just wondeirng if you can use it.. because i can use the Jefferson.
    Let me know either here or email me at euphoria18_79@hotmail.com

Thnaks
  • epag may be a good dealer, but in Smarteeeee's deal with him, epag was a stupid moron

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • I traded with ed also.. We were supposed to send same time.. I sent arod gu and he was sending 5 jordans cards... I sent and he received then said his wife lost the jordans and he was sending arod back... a few days went by and still nothing... I thought he might have traded the jordans to someone else also.. I pmed him and he said he found the jordans and was sending next day... He did come through so no complaints really... I have sent cards back for people descibing them as Mint and when I received they were far from Mint... But I did inspect them properly.... At least you got your card back hehimage Be thankful... Thats more than most people get on this board anymore it seems....

Thanks

Josh
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • what it comes down to a lot of times is just pure lazyness when it comes to packaging things. Im sorry but if you still send cards in plaing envelopes, you have to be one of the biggest morons. Also if you dont protect cards well your just asking for them to get damaged. I once had a guy that send me two autos, he just put them in a team bag, no sleeves, toploaders or nothing, and when i received them they were all bent up

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • euphoria--e-mail sent.
  • Yup, that's pretty bad, but not as bad as a trade I'm having with someone on CTF. The guy was supposed to send me cards on February 4 and I still have not received any cards from him. A week ago, he tells me that 1) he has not sent my cards (never botthering to explain why) and 2) he had received the cards I sent him and somehow the Gwynn jersey I sent him has been creased, but the other cards are okay?!?! He then said that he was going to send my cards last Wed. with delivery confirmation. Well, stupidly, I sent out a Bonds jersey worth even more than the Gwynn jersey to compensate for the post office damage and one week later I still have not received a damn thing. I asked him to send me the delivery confirmation number which according to USPS.gov does not exist. I was originally trading $15 in his favor, now I've sent him an extra $30 Bonds jersey card. AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED A DAMN THING! The guy was supposed to send on 2-4 and again last Wed. If he didn't have good feedback on CTF, I would've busted his ass for being a bad trader already. Now, all I can do is wait.
    Always looking for Vladimir Guerrero!!!

The beginnings of a CU reference list: Dkiger, Dewey, autobilia, ljmaya,cardjunkie, hamptonfan2002

Bad traders: back to being just Winsarc
  • I dont appreciate everyone bashin Epag, we have made probably 50 transactions, lol, and he is one of the greatest on this board, so you got your card back in a regular envelope, at least he sent it back.

oh, and if you wanna point fingers, i bought a box from you, and took quite a while to get it, b/c you didnt even have the product, you had to go and buy it from ebay just so you could send it to me, if i wanted to wait the extra week 1/2 to get the box, i coulda bought it from ebay my self, instead of you waiting a week to win the auction and then tellin me about it.

• << <i>i bought a box from you, and took quite a while to get it, b/c you didnt even have the product, you had to go and buy it from ebay just so you could send it to me, if i wanted to wait the extra week 1/2 to get the box, i coulda bought it from ebay my self, instead of you waiting a week to win the auction and then tellin me about it. >>

Now that is funny as heII, BigE.

2001 Leaf Certified FF #ed/400 and the RC Auto'ed /150
    2001 SPA Gold RC #ed/100
    2002 SPA RC Auto's #ed/1150
    2002 SPx RC Auto'ed /999

My Tradepage

REF: Hondo, vittleboy, vinsanity,Speedmaster
  • BIGE--I am supposed to be thankful EPAG returned my card?? Took almost a month round trip to get back to me, and he never even contacted me. AND OH BY THE WAY--THERE WAS NOT ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT.

On our deal, we were splitting a case. I do not have boxes of cards for sale, and ALL of my posts indicated such. I ordered the case from a supplier who did not send me the case but instead just refunded my money. This probably happened because the prices on that product went up after it was released and he probably got a better deal--just like your buddy EPAG probably did on the cards he agreed to trade me. Now me, being the person I am, DID NOT simply refund your money, but instead actually bought the boxes on eBay and had them shipped to the people who chipped in on the case. I did this even though the price I paid on eBay was MORE than the price I split the case with you at. So I spent my own money to make good on the case split and provide you boxes at the agreed price, and now, half a year later you complain for the first time? I PMed you with all the updates and kept you 100% informed, and you lack the ability to even post the entire truth of the matter. Typical.
  • typical? lol

• Typical meaning your half-@s$ description of the events. If you care to comment on something, why don't you describe it accurately and completely.
  • lol