Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

OWEN NOLAN TRADED TO LEAFS!!!

Just heard this on espn. Not sure who Sharks got in return.
Looking for ANDY MCDONALD CARDS!!

REFS: NatAker, Deshields17, Caricon, NASH,Baird34, 4sportcollector, Viking, coachvinny,naturalbrntrader,playr050, Jrccrum, epage64, euphoria18, Bobstar, Remster, CARDJUNKIE3, Oasurfer

Comments

• SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    Then poor Brave figured out that very few people care about hockey on the board image
  • lol i feel the saem hockey should stay in Canadia
  • McCauley, Boyes, and a first.
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Hockey and football are the best sports.... Everything else just passes the time til the other season starts
  • The NBA looks like little boys compared to the men that play hockey.

NHL HOCKEY RULES !

That'll get the gang stirring this morning. LOL
    Looks like the Leafs are serious for the strech run,for sure.The West is looking awfully strong again this year tho,what with the Wings,
    Stars & the AVs now looking so awesome.Should be another awesome playoff run to the Cup again this year.Can't wait!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • See,told you that would stir the gang up! LOL .You all sure talk about that one subject alot;oh well,to each thier own.
    NHL STILL RULES!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    what? You think the NBA stinks, I think hockey players and the game itself is gay & should be banned forever.
  • No,I don't think the NBA stinks;I KNOW the NBA stinks.Whenever I have trouble sleeping,I put on an NBA game & BAM in less than a minute I am fast asleep-BORING! Get your facts straight.Again,you sure talk alot on that one subject;is that the best you got? Not even a challenge(yawn).Later
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

lol exactly who are you trying to impress? Your son CJ? 'Hey look CJ, I sure did a good job defending myself against that Undertaker person on CU' ROFL!

I think it's time for your afterdinner nap Bobby..

btw, Again,you sure talk alot on that one subject;is that the best you got?
    Hockey IS gay, it's just the most appropriate word that comes to mind here
    And for God's sake, have you ever heard of the 'space bar'? Use it!
  • Man...why can't everyone just get along.

I didn't like basketball that much when I was younger....just liked watching Bird and Magic. I only collected hockey and baseball back then. When baseball went on strike I never collected it again and only collected hockey. When the Raptors came to the NBA, I went full out and only collected basketball. I think all sports are great right now, football is the best run and putting out the best product right now. Hockey is still great but they need to fix it up or the Canadian teams will vanish (except Toronto and Montreal)

Baseball is the big joke really....Yankee's cracked the $150M payroll...man that's crazy.

Taker, if you grew up in Canada you would probably like hockey. If you actually tried playing hockey or watched it live you would appreciate it more.

As for basketball, watch a game live and you will fall in love with it.
    CB4