Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Ok here we go guys. Live box break of Ultimate collection basketball

Bought a box today and figured I would opend it up on here. Here we go.
Steve

Comments

• good luck
  • good luck man
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • ming auto patch RC on ebay already...nice lookin card
  • magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    good luck

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • you brave soul good luck on that $600 for a box of cards is a little to rich for my blood
  • what is it???..4 packs??
  • Pack 1:

Iverson 366/750
    Jermaine O' Neal 177/750
    Mehmet Okur RC 478/750 Who????

Chris Webber Gold jersey card 7/50

OK so far
    Steve
  • good luck. i need any Dixons you pull image
  • nice webber...i need jrich
  • Didnt pay 600 for the box. I got it for 400. I like the expensive stuff. I cant help myself. I got a jordan patch out of last years stuff. Anyway.

Pack #2

Ray Allen 360/750
    Raef Lafrenz 340/750
    Fred Jones RC 244/250

Kareem Rush Ultimate signatures auto card

Could have been better but not the worst either.
    Steve
  • 3 to go...if u pull the Ming Patch Auto..ur are lucky as hell the one on ebay is over $1,00 with 4 days left
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    hey Steve, what is Bruce selling them for?
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • wow $400 is actually a good price they are going off ebay at $550 a box and it was just released today
  • Pack #3

Steve Francis 372/750
    Rasheed Wallace 641/750
    Brian Grant 340/750

CARON BUTLER AUTO RC 230/250 VERY NICE

Steve
  • good luck!
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page
  • very sweet pull on the Butler...ONE PACK TO GO GOOOOOOD LUCK!
  • either Patman just pulled something so good he he cant catch his breath and he fainted...or he didnt get anything so he went to go hang himself because he realized he spent $400 and got nothign to great... for his sake i hope its the first senerio
  • must be something huge!
    my page
  • think he got the Yao Patch?
  • HE IS SITTING ON THE TOILET AND PULLED A JORDAN...OH $$$$
  • he pulled a Jordan Patch last year... what are the odds nailing that again?
  • Last pack

Karl Malone 529/750
    Chauncey Billups 531/750
    Frank Williams rc 737/750

and

Chris webber Ultimate jersey card 32/250 WHA??????
    Two chris webbers??? He is a good player and all but for the price I pay for this stuff I would like a little better quality control Upper deck. Oh well, I did not exactly break the bank on that box but I got some decent stuff. I definately lost money on that box but those are the risks you take. It was still a fun break.
    Steve
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    He is trying to type with one hand cause the MING got him overly excited lol
  • aww i was really pulling for ya buddy.. tough break... you sure got some balls breaking that stuff
  • HOW MUCH FOR THE BUTLER?LETS SEE IF WE CAN HELP YOU GET SOME OF THIS MONEY BACK
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    That is perhaps the worst highway robbery I have ever seen dude! I bet you won't be able
    to sit for a month after that!

UD sucks!

JS
  • hey he got a Jordan Patch last year... UD can't suck all that bad
  • or not allenimage

too bad patman
    my page
  • Like I said I knew going in that it could either be raped by Upper deck or I could hit the jackpot. You cant score big unless you pay the big bucks for packs. The Butler will go for some decent coin but I definately will not be getting my money back on that box. For now I am gonna hold the stuff unless someone is interested in some of the base cards numbered out of 750. Thanks for all the support guys.

Steve
    Steve
  • drew gooden auto rc sold for 160$ BIN... Butler should be more if you put it up now... will cool down real soon.

WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I thought this stuff was the ultimate collection??? Is this supposed to be limited?? I was
    under the impression that if you spent the jack you would get limited cards?? How are
    rookies numbered to 750 limited?? You only have to do the math to see that UD way
    overproduced this stuff! Freaking CWeb jersey numbered to 250?? Ill take some
    heat for mentioning this, and I realize that all the boxes can't be great, but 400 bucks
    in wax HAS to buy you more than that! UD is cashing in on the sucess of past years
    and is now just raping the customer!

When is this going to stop? I have to admit that my man is being a good sport about it, but
    no one here can blow 400 big ones and not be hurting! Id say my man has about 100 bucks
    in cards...there isn't something wrong with that?

Ultimate Collection=Limited????????????

Obviously not!

Contact UD and make your opinion count!!

Kevin
  • NOOO DONT HOLD IT SELL IT WHILE ITS NOT YOU CAN GET A MAJORITY OF YOUR MONEY BACK...BUT DONT HOLD IT!!!
  • holding it is the worst thing you can do... in 2 weeks when this stuff cools off will be able to get 3/4 - 1/2 of what if u sold it right now
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Too bad Steve, think I will stick to just buying Tim's and Ginobili's cards on ebay image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Well Joyce you can look at it like this. I got rid of the mediocer box for you so it can go nowhere but up from here for you if you did buy some.
    Steve