Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

where is DMILES???????

i been waiting like 5 weeks for my eddy curry auto /700 rc,anyone know what happen to him?

Comments

• it took him about that long to get me my dvds and then if u even ask him what happened he gets very defensive.
    Member since August 2001 (Ballaboveall)

Tradelist

Aim- TreLeung
    Email - *Click*
  • knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    i cant even ask him i have not seen him on,when did you get your dvds?
  • knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    anyone eles know what happen?
  • spacktrackspacktrack Posts: 1,084 ✭✭
    He better show up soon. He has yet to send the $13 I need to mail him cards I included in my submission to PSA for him. I will hold them until the money comes, but it's pretty aggravating to hold his cards. I gave him 3 weeks notice to get me cards for submission, and he waited, and waited, and waited, until he finally Express Mailed them to me. My submission had to be postmarked by 5 PM on January 15th. I came home at 3 PM and found a missed delivery notice in my mailbox. I drove around my neighborhood to find the mailman so I could include his cards in the submission. I had to pack them, fill out the submission form to reflect his additions, and still get there in time to mail. Posted it at about 4 30 and got grades back 2 weeks later. It has been several weeks since I told him I needed more money to ship his cards at his desired insurance level. Nothing yet since he told me about 10 days ago that he would send money that day.

Patience is wearing thin with DMiles89.
  • hes owes me some cards too, i know he got em cause he has em listed on his site last time i saw it
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe