Weinke is released
S.Davis goes to Texans or Browns
Kordell goes to Bears
*Plummer leaves Arizona
Griese goes to Dolphins
Palmer is drafted #1
Dorsey and Boldin best "sleeper" picks
Lions become best "turn around" team

We'll see how many of these things come true.

2-2 so far
want (in this order):
etopps
DVD's
video games & systems
CD's
Culpepper sportscards

Comments

• dorsey is not a sleeper, he is VERY highly rated...
  • Bears are gonna get Griese, Kordell or possibly Leftwhich if he's still around. They really need a QB...bad...
  • I was watching an interview on EPSN a few days ago, and the John Lynch was tellin ESPN that They want Emmitt, and he might sign, But who know image
  • NashNash Posts: 709
    Dorsey might not even be drafted...so he COULD be a sleeper as an undrafted FA, but he certainly is not highly rated
  • Why would Miami waste money signing Emmitt? All he would do is ride the pine. Since the already got R. Williams and Minor.

<< <i>picky people tick me off, so you know who ya are...bite me >>

• Kordell to the Texans? As a WR?
  • Yeah, didn't think about R.Williams being there until an hr after I posted it. Was going to update, but haven't had the chance.

I think Kordell will go to the Texans for a 1-yr contract. Like Chris said, Bears will probably get Griese or Kordell. There will be a lot of shifting this year.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • And what does Houston need with Kordell?
  • Have you heard the latest news? D.Carr has set the record for most sacks taken in a season. They need some mobility back there. I saw a couple of their games. Carr looks like he's been watching R.Johnson too much. At the 1st sign of trouble, he ducks his head and goes down.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards