Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Taking offers on all cards on my site. Trying to move out. Need money.

Note: If you make a stupid offer (like $5 for my Kobe/25), I will not even waste my time responding. If you are interested in anything on my site, please tell me what you're interested in and your offer on each.
want (in this order):
etopps
DVD's
video games & systems
CD's
Culpepper sportscards

Comments

• How about $30 delivered for the Bryant /25? They don't go for too much more than that on Ebay now I think... btw what's the number (in the set) of the card?
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • If you want that card for $30 because that's what it goes for on Ebay, then go buy it on Ebay.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    Go peddle your crap on ebay cc, no one wants it
  • RGR that what Slip said.
    GO CUBS
    http://www.broncs.net/~cubs/cards/cards.htm
    icq=63877860
    msn=wallbangers@hotmail.com
    aim=cubsin2045

• OK if that's the way it works what do you think I should be offering for it? I have to have SOME way of establishing fair market value, don't I?

• It's just that I think I can get more than less than 15% of BV for a card #d/25. What got me mad was when you mentioned you are going by e-bay prices. If you read card's post about e-bay, I agree with most of his statements. Thank you for the offer, but I believe I will hold off right now.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • *shrugs* I actually saw a $300 Spectrum of Kobe sell for just over 15% of book on ebay, so I can't say my offer wasn't legitimate, even if it might be on the lower range of what rarer Kobe parallels go for. And, likewise, I can't say your rejection of my offer isn't legitmate, especially since some Kobe parallels #'d 25 go for more than 15% of book, sometimes significantly more so. Maybe the best thing is to agree to disagree image

• agreed image

I'll keep you in mind if I decide to sell for that price though.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards