Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

how much does a kobe autographed picture..

go for? I found one for sale. has NBA hologram and from someone I believe to be a good dealer. LMK what you have saw them for or what you think value is.
Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"

Comments

• All I have to say is the NBA hologram just is basically a copyright. Remember sometimes the COA isn't worth the paper it's printed on. There are alot of fake kobe's on the market. If i were to get one I'd get one with a COA from UDA.
    WANTED HIGH END KIRBY PUCKETT STUFF.
  • word batman, the holo comes with the picture when u bought it autographed or not.
    Member since August 2001 (Ballaboveall)

Tradelist

Aim- TreLeung
    Email - *Click*
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    i trust the person who i am getting it from completly though. The autograph is perfect. she told me the name of the company she purchased it from and said she has had autographs varified from that copany and they came through. Aslo said I would get my money back if it was found to be fake.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"