Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

NBA TV = NBA League Pass Preview Channel ?

For those of you that have digital cable, you may have seen a channel called NBA TV that had highlights, interviews, and other basketball related shows. Now I go to the channel and it is non-stop League Pass Preview, in other words they are simply trying to promote this feature so you'll buy it. I didn't think much of it until I read on NBA.com and other sites about new NBA TV programming, new shows on it, and that they will also broadcast a few games that you normally wouldn't see. One of those games was Orlando-Chicago last night and since nobody with Time Warner Cable can view Sunshine anymore (as of Jan. 1) I was hoping to see the game on NBA TV, only to see it was still that League Pass Preview thing. What has happened?? Do you have to buy the whole Leauge Pass now just to get the NBA TV channel??

"There is a reason hidden behind everything we do in life" - Me
"We always strive toward perfection, even though we can never achieve it"
"Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for Pain."

Comments

• knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    i think if you get the league pass you get the real nba tv with it

they just change all my ch's i cant find nbatv anymore
  • They changed this for me about 2 months ago. I was pissed but now I just check the sites. You have to purchase the league pass to get the NBA.com channel. It sucks.
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.
  • If you have to purchase the league pass to get the channel then what's the purpose of them airing games on there!? You can just flip to the channels already after buying it and see the game. That sounds kinda crazy to me. Oh well, maybe they'll change it back one day.

"There is a reason hidden behind everything we do in life" - Me
    "We always strive toward perfection, even though we can never achieve it"
    "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for Pain."