Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WOW..another Sweet 02 Honors box bust!!

The first mini-box completely sucked and I didn't couldn't get worse, but the second mini box was unbelievable

First Mini Box:
Josh McCown/Rohan Davey dual ball BV$10
Eric Crouch gems jersey #/650 BV15

Second Mini Box:

Emmitt Smith/Walter Payton RWH dual jersey /250!! BV$150
Joe Namath Legendary Contenders auto BV$80 (yea i pulled this same card on Xmas too!)

Overall SWEET box for an early Birthday present!! Honors has to be the best brand out there, I have sweet pulls everytime I bust! I do think I am going to get the Emmitt/Payton replaced tho....it has a lot of chipping along with alittle of emmitts name gone..anyone have an idea of how long it would take to get this card replaced??

Thanks
Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !

Comments

• What do you want for the Crouch and the dual ball. lmk
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com
  • personaly i like last years Honors alot more. i think the cards look nicer and u get more and better cards, and the autos aren;t on the silver stickers. plus it is cheaper. nice box...what would u want for the Namath?
  • Seth,

I had a card replaced from Topps and the time from me sending to the time I received was 5 days. The only thing is, the card was "Hand numbered" when I got it back, not gold printed.
  • Earl, I will sell the Crouch and dual ball for $10..theres nothing $30 I would..hum..I dont want the card to be hand #erd..but this Emmit/Payton card is in pretty crappy condtition

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>I had a card replaced from Topps... >>

well Donruss/Playoff is a whole different company than Topps image