Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone collect Golf?

if so is SP game used golf good? i bought a pack last night for my uncle. and he hasnt opened it yet.

Comments

• game used golf is good...dont underestimate golf cards...they can bring nice money....im now venturing into the market
  • Right now SP Game used golf is very hot. They have alot of nice inserts that bring pretty close to book on ebay. If he pulls a Front 9 Fabric of Nelson, Player, Nicklaus, Mickelson, Garcia, Woods, Woods, Tryon LMK i'll pay good for them. I'm trying to collect the set and there is 39 in there i believe and i have 31 of them.

I think it's either a GU or auto per pack so he should pull something good.
    WANTED HIGH END KIRBY PUCKETT STUFF.
  • Its one gu per pack, and most boxes have 2 to 4 autos also.
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!
  • pretty neat. I'm hoping he pulls something good. The pack feels soo thin, so i was just wondering.
  • I believe your chances of pulling a Tiger Woods auto is like 1:72, which is pretty good and they sell for huge amounts on ebay.
  • have you ever busted a box or some packs?
  • No I just buy singles off of ebay. I'm just worried about one insert set in the set. I'd like to bust some packs or boxes. I haven't really followed them to closely on ebay but I see buy it nows for 140 so they probably sell for like 100-130 which is quite high for only 6 packs.

If i want to get the Woods, or Nicklaus auto's i'll probably have to bust some packs though. Cause they sell pretty good on ebay.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I bought one pack and pulled a Tiger double jersey! The stuff is loaded with Tiger
    cards,but you can also pull an auto scrub! Tell your uncle to get busting! LOL

Kevin
  • lol. was your pack thin ? iono he'll open his pack tomorrow and ill find out what he pulls.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    They are all thin, even the shirt cards are thin. I bet you could open it now, tell us what is in
    it, and then glue it back, and act surprised tomorrow! LMK

Kevin
  • lol nah..that would be wrong. i just hope he pulls something really good.