Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anybody want to trade for some football? Looking for hockey and FB in trade...

Trying to slowly move out some of my football and just limit it to a personal collection. I have some of what's available listed on my page (link in sig line). I have a lot of other stuff not listed, but mainly odds and ends... LMK who you're looking for (teams/players) and I'll see what I have. Most of the stuff I have left is from 1994-2000. Be specific on wants so I can let you know exactly what I have. Also, please supply a tradelist if you have one. Pretty open to most trades, so LMK...

Zack

Comments

• LMK what you're interested in off of my page (just got about 1/2 of the incoming cards also).
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Well, it simply depends on what you need. There are cards I can use, but didn't see anything I need.
  • Guess we're stuck then. I don't really collect anymore, so trades just depend on which cards I'd rather have. I didn't look at most of your list, but I'd say the Brees Invincible would be the one I'd want most.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • I need Deuce Mcallister, Emmitt smith!! lmk!
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Hey Drums - I believe the only Deuce I have is a '01 Vintage RC. I have some Emmit's, but mostly low end inserts. Have a ton of Emmitt base. LMK what you're looking for in particular and I'll see what I can come up with...

Zack