Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Newbies sure do have a lot of nerve these days!!!!!!

Not like I'm that old myself but man, I have been here for about 1 year and a half, can't believe someone would do that. I only have about 15 refs.

LOL

DAVE
I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
Refs: Just Ask

Comments

• what r u talkin about?
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • I was wondering the same thing
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • He's talkin about the little seven year old that stole his girlimageimageimage
  • haha
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    AHAHAHAHAHA! good one Collector image. anyway thats off topic. you might get booted, lol. It's to be determined if I name any names but someone just forgot to include a little fact that I WAS SENDING FIRST IN OUR TRADE!!!!! Got my cards Friday and didn't tell me, then tells me today he sent today. THE NERVE!!! I don't want to ruin anyones rep so I won't say who.

David
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
  • oo ok, gotcha
    my site
  • Hhmmm...wouldn't be a certain trader who lives in Florida???
    TrFstPtch
    Nope he's from New Jersey.....no one you've traded with Rem. at least he's not on your reference list.
  • Thought it might have been my buddy Col1ector...He always requires that the other person send first and he may have neglected to tell you
    TrFstPtch
  • New Joisey = quik/ski or fanaticoldman
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!

• << <i>New Joisey = quik/ski or fanaticoldman >>

nah, he said newbie...its gotta be that newman guy
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • what was the card that got traded?
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    & why tha hell you send 1st ?!?!?!...i thought i taught you better than that !!!

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • fanaticoldman = fanaticcoltsfan
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!
  • Hey Funboys....get a room.....
    CB4
  • You know, I sure do see a lot of after the trade whining from this board. In my opinion, if you don't work out the details of a trade before you send YOUR cards, then that's your bad. It's only common sense.
    Interested in ALL things Raiders
    Game Used/Auto's of Jason Kidd
    Auto's of Cal Ripken and Nolan Ryan (Especially sweet spot)
    2001 Playoff Contenders's Auto's that I do not have.
    Check out my Trade/Want List at
    John's Trade Page
    E-mail want lists to jnetterfie@yahoo.com
  • ive never been ripped or nearly ripped on Collecters Universe, but I have had problems with people buying things from me and not paying and then lieing and never getting back to me. Thats when i get PO when people waste my time, especially when its only for $10

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
    It was an Antonio Bryant Rc, A ricky williams parallel and couple of commons... only about 15 bv worth of stuff. But none the less, does it matter? Jnetter dude, I have no idea who you are and now I don't care. image
    Wasted time waiting for something in the mail isn't fun.
  • I'll try to get by. I wasn't trying to hack on you personally, just making an observation.
    Interested in ALL things Raiders
    Game Used/Auto's of Jason Kidd
    Auto's of Cal Ripken and Nolan Ryan (Especially sweet spot)
    2001 Playoff Contenders's Auto's that I do not have.
    Check out my Trade/Want List at
    John's Trade Page
    E-mail want lists to jnetterfie@yahoo.com