Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Who has the best chance of dethroning the Lakers?

Who do yall think will be the team to "stop" or "dethrone" the Lakers if some1 does this year.
my site
CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe

Comments

• good topic, probably NO ONE, but THEMSELVES!
  • LA Clippers or the Chicago Bulls
  • The 1993 Bulls would have a chance......

Seriously, I'm a Lakers fan but I love the Kareem-Magic years better than the Kobe-Shaq years. I WANT the Lakers to win, but if they don't here's hoping Dallas or San Antonio takes it.
  • lol eth, i think sacramento and dallas do, but ya gotta watch out for San Antonio who have been on a roll
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    you all KNOW the blazers are going to knock them off ONE of these years...it's bound to happen...I mean, they shoulda had it when they took em to 7 games image
  • My Bucks can if they play like they should.
  • nah...its gots to be the MAGIC!!!!
  • i dunno bout the magic, they r doing awesome right now w/ the additions of gooden and grecik but they r still missing that big man in the middle and w/ hill...ya never know wen hes gonna play or not play,
    my site
  • As of right now, gotta go w/ the Spurs, Parker is stepping up along with Stephen Jackson and Duncan is stronger then ever
    my site