Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

SELLING 02-03 SP AUTHENTIC BASKETBALL BOXES AND PACKS FROM A CASE PLEASE READ

Here's the deal, the release date of 02-03 SP Authentic basketball is 4/25/03, it is a presell, and is said by many people to be better than Spx. So here we go:

*24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack. On average you will find 2 autos per box, one an auto'ed rc, plus an additional non-autoed rc, or film Rc.
*The cost is $90/box dlvd, $170 for 2, and you get $5 off per box there after
*If you would like to buy a case the price is $1050, which is slightly under $88 a box.
*You may also buy individual packs for $4.00/pack, and there will be discounts for additional packs just ask.

METHODS OF PAYMENT - Paypal, Money Order, Personal Check, OR CASH WHICH IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

PLEASE RESPOND HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE AND HOW MANY, IF I GET ENOUGH I WILL GO AHEAD WITH ANOTHER ONE

I AM AN HONEST TRUSTWORTHY MEMBER OF TRADER'S RETREAT, IF YOU NEED REFS PLMK. THERE ARE 4 BOXES LEFT, I HAVE ALREADY DONE ONE CASE THIS IS THE SECOND, AND I HAVE 8 BOXES TAKEN ON IT...THE DUE DATE FOR A COMMITTMENT IS TONIGHT AT 10 PM ET...SINCE THIS IS A SITE WHERE THERE HAVE BEEN PROBLEMS, I NEED YOU TO SHOW ME SOME REFERENCES, THANKS GUYS.
Looking to sell...

Comments

• whens payment due???....i might pick up a box unless i can get it cheaper thru a friend
  • Umm probably within a week I would like to have the money in my hand or at least sent out. PLMK

-Chris
    Looking to sell...
  • I cant afford a box but I would like to buy some packs. Are the packs out of fresh boxes or searched boxes. lmk
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com
  • Fresh boxes...I forgot to mention that too...I will distribute the packs to everyone who buys them fresh from a box.
    LMK how many you want and I will get you a price...but I dont know that I'd want to do it if you only want a few packs (like 1 or 2) cause that would mean I am wasting a whole box you know what I mean?

-Chris
    Looking to sell...
  • TOP! I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT SOME A DIS ACTION - THESE PRICES WILL SKYROCKET ONCE PRODUCT RELEASES AND GETS HOT! image

-Chris
    Looking to sell...
  • I want 5 packs. lmk

mooregary49@msn.com
  • The cost is $18.50 dlvd for 5 packs...now I need 19 packs and 3 boxes sold come on guys.

-Chris
    Looking to sell...
  • lmk when they come in and I will send out the money.

mooregary49@msn.com
  • id like to get like 10 packs but i wont have the extra cash for a while...want a caron butler chrome RC ref.???...lol...ill try anything. ..LMK

james
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    You math is flawed. If someone wanted to buy a case it would be cheaper to buy the first 2 for $170 then the other 10 boxes at $5 off. Or 6 pairs of boxes for $170 each is $1020. And you are asking $1050 for a case of 12 boxes. It is only $85 per box when buying 2 but they cost $87.50 when you buy 12.
  • Yes I know, but I dont expect someone to buy a whole case, so you get a deal if you buy say 2-4 boxes...sorry bbt if ya dont got the money I cannot do it.

-Chris
    Looking to sell...
  • I HAVE 3 BOXES AVAILBLE LEFT

-Chris
    Looking to sell...
    Looking to sell...
  • count me in for 2 boxes...PM me the price thanx
  • PM sent Newman - everything is now taken except for 8 packs.

-Chris
    Looking to sell...
  • Don't usually buy anything but how much for 4 packs? LMK Thanks, Chris.
  • gettin' off now so pm me, thanks, chris.
  • PM sent
    Looking to sell...