Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Looking for Emanuel Ginobili stuff

If you have anything of his for trade let me know. I opened a couple of boxes of Chrome along with other things here and there. I mainly do football but let me know who you are looking for and I will see what I can do. Thanks
Steve

Comments

• ttt
    Steve
  • i dont have ne thing of him but i need ur 01-02 topps chrome Richard Jefferson rc, r u looking for ne 1 else? lmk
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • i have his spx rookie, lmk
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page
  • Philly - I would be interested in your tony parker fleer maximum rc. LMK

oasurfer - I am interested in the SPx Ginobili. LMK if there is anything on my list you want for it.
    Steve
  • sry but i dont have it ne more, lmk if u see ne thing else thanx
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Philly I would also be interested in either one of your Duncan game used cards. The team topps refractor or the laces up ref. I also have a Lonny Baxter refractor rc out of the new topps chrome and a Wilcox common refractor uncirculated rc out of pristine numbered out of 1899. LMK. Thanks

Steve
    Steve
  • i dont need the jefferson ne more, tha dude that i was gonna trade it to just got 1 but im very interested in the wilcox and baxter, u have ne thing else out of 02-03 chrome??? lmk and thanx
    my site