Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FanaticColtsFan/BandBCollectibles......BAD TRADER ALEART!!!

He lied (Skivermont said he does it all the time) about the BV of the cards he was trading me....I sent him a 1999 Topps Season Opener AUTOGRAPH of Tim Couch (BV $120)...I wanted a Bonds GU and jeter GU...He claimed total bv on those were $140 so he wanted more, so i threw in 2 02 playoff contenders rookie ticket autos (common guys) and a rick ankiel sp gu jersey as well, over the $140 mark...Well...i looked up beckett.com and bv of those 2 were only $90...NOT $140...I trusted him because he was a moderator at HI and he listed some refs...Didnt think i had a problem. The big guys at HI told me he has been booted because of his wrongdoings...DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM.

PS..i did try contacting him via email, mods at HI, pm, etc and he wont reply.... WARNING!

Comments

• cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    yeah...that idiot wanted me to sell him a card...he said he'd send the money when he got the card.....so i just figured he still had a real bad concussion from falling of the idiot truck.

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
    also kinda bad when it comes back to ya aint it ?

• It is always a good idea to double check BV's when dealing in any avenue, rather it is eBay or trading on line or even in person, I have found other dealers to have inaccurate BV's.

Randy
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • A long time ago on the old CU board,this one guy used to quote
    tuff stuff prices when it benifitted him in a trade.Then he would quote beckett prices when it was to his advantage.
    While we never worry too much about getting exact values in trades
    it is always wise to check pricing so when you do make a trade,you are happy with the outcome.Rude awakening ripoffs can be very upsetting & lead to bad blood.Hope you all work things out ok.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • It wouldn't be to out of the question that Fanatic uses Tuff Stuff, or Sport Cards. Awhile back I use to use Tuff Stuff and people got PO at me because they thought i lied about bv's, sounds like a similiar situation here.

Thanks
    Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Are you joking, I said I would make up the difference i told you to PM on here or HI, and you didn't. I asked someone the book value and that is what they told me, I do not own a Beckett, I never meant for it to be the wrong prices, and that is not why I was booted from HI, I am getting out of collecting. Two SkiVermont is a pathalogical Liar, so he cannot talk in this situation. I told you I would make up the book value, but you never got in comtact with me, send me a PM with what you like from my site, and cardnyou, I have never wanted a card from you, why do you have to lie to make posts, I think you and skivermont3 would make great friends. As I said on HI, I really feel bad about this, so please PM me.
    I am a Huge Colt's Fan, I Mainly Collect Football Cards of the Colts, Mostly... P. Manning, E. James, M. Harrison, R. Wayne, T. Wilkins, J. Mungro and M. Pollard, Those are the Main Colts Players I Collect, In Football I Also Collect D. McNabb, D. Staley, M. Faulk, S. McNair, E. George, R. Williams, I. Bruce, B. Favre And R. Moss. The Only Player I Collect in Baseball is Manny Ramirez, All I Want Of Him is Jersey's, Auto's or High End Inserts. http://fanaticcoltsfan.tripod.com
  • And you never Pm'ed me, E-mailed me, or tried anything of the sort.
    I am a Huge Colt's Fan, I Mainly Collect Football Cards of the Colts, Mostly... P. Manning, E. James, M. Harrison, R. Wayne, T. Wilkins, J. Mungro and M. Pollard, Those are the Main Colts Players I Collect, In Football I Also Collect D. McNabb, D. Staley, M. Faulk, S. McNair, E. George, R. Williams, I. Bruce, B. Favre And R. Moss. The Only Player I Collect in Baseball is Manny Ramirez, All I Want Of Him is Jersey's, Auto's or High End Inserts. http://fanaticcoltsfan.tripod.com
  • Yes I Did too Brett....NOt one, but 2 Head moderators (memphis and Nismo68) informed me that you were being removed from the site. Sorry man, I have tried contacting you thru IM as well, dont lie please.
  • It is a proven fact that this guy (fcf) is a liar and tries to cover his tracks by accusing the other person of lying.
  • Hi , do you happen to have this bad trader's e-mail adress and his real name ? Thanks , i'dd appreciate it before i might get in trouble with that guy . LMK Please
    I collect

Jason Richardson 01-02 Rookie Year
    Kenyon Martin 00-01 Rookie Year
  • He also had a second username at HI (RWayneCollector) which he used to "trade with himselfimage" to get extra trader points.
  • I just want to say I had a very good trade with fanaticcoltsfan@yahoo.com (Brett Warnebold) just last week. He even tossed in additional items. I'd rate the trade a perfect.

If you do not at least ask what the specific card is and confirm the BV for yourself, well, I do not know how to say it and be nice so I won't say anything other than you idiot image

Beckett is not the bible, and is merely a guide. Tuff Stuff is the same. If someone is intentionally misquoting prices in an attempt to deceive that is another matter entirely, but when I first got back into collecting and internet trading (almost 4-5 years ago) I used Tuff Stuff. I own more than one sport, and shelling out that kind of money for each Beckett did not make much sense. I was not attempting to pull a fast one on anyone, it just happened prices I quoted were different from the Beckett BVs from time to time. However, if you do not do the leg work and check things out for yourself, well, you idiot image

And if you sent this message to the board just to slam this trader in public instead of first attempting to work it out, you are pathetic. Notice the IF in that sentence, as none of us will know the full story, and if you did attempt to work it out and Brett did not reply he was pathetic. All I can say is I had a very good trade with him last week and Beckett is not the Bible.

Chuck
  • Thank You Smarteeeee, and Baseball please do not Lie, you have not done a thing to contact me, I never recieved an IM, or for that matter, not a single PM, I do not appreciate you lying to everyone, and namcap stfu you are a newb, but you are probably pacman. So baseball stop lying and send me something Pm, Im, E-Mail, anything, and stop lying you are as bad as skivermont3 aka quiksilver77image and I am still waiting
    busted image........

BandBCollectible
    Date Posted: Jan/16/2003 7:48 PM
    skivermont is trading with you, and as afavor to me he will give you 4 dollars for the marcus pollard jersey for me, so you can send it to him, thank you

hey...well..i sent his cards off today....i can just send it to you if you'd like....or is he sending it thru mail or pay pal or what ? lmk,thanks B

BandBCollectible
    Date Posted: Jan/17/2003 5:17 AM
    send the card to
    brett warnebold
    148 baron ln
    east brunswick, nj 08816

when i recieve i wil send the 4 dollars out, please reply with your address

cardnyou
    Date Posted: Jan/17/2003 10:38 AM
    when i receive the money i will send the card out

cardnyou
    Date Posted: Jan/17/2003 8:10 PM
    so are you sending the $4 or not...i need to know cuz someone else is interested in it..thanks ...jamie

BandBCollectible
    Date Posted: Jan/17/2003 8:12 PM
    forget it give it to whoever

Reply Delete Top Bottom

who did ya say was lying ???

• i said forget it, it wasnt worth it
  • thats not ripping you off, wow your stupid
    i never said you ripped me ...i said you was ignorant fer thinking i was gonna send you a card before i got payment...that simple