Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

game used is gone...time to get rid of everything else

lookin to sell as much as possible...all reasonable offers accepted...$2 S&H....will make deals for lots just to get it out of here

Topps chrome

a whole bunch of rookies but no one super special....
caron butler RC
caron butler RC Refractor
drew gooden RC
qyntel woods RC
marcus haslip Rc

other insets

allen iverson "the move" Refractor
Kobe Bryant "coast to coast" Refractor
latrell sprewell "coast to coast"
gary payton "coast to coast"
reggie miller "the move"
reggie miller Refractor
reggie miller white bordered refractor #d/249
jamal tinsley "zone buster"
mike bibby "zone buster"
jason richardson "coast to coast"
paul pierce "coast to coast"
amare stoudemire emerald RC #d/300
tmac prized properties Gu jersey

02-03 cards

Qyntel woods showcase RC
Michael Jordan showcase base
Ray Allen fleer genuine names of the game
Steve Nash showcase basketballs best
Michael Jordan Hot prospects base
Ming/Butler Hot prospects class of 02'
Eddie Griffin flair new heights
Carter/Pierce Hot prospects class of 98'
Allen Iverson Fleer genuine prime time players
Yao Ming Hoops stars Rising Up
Steve Francis Authentix home town heroes

GU and Misc.

01-02
Flight team:
Michael Jordan base
Troy Murphy rookie air team 2 RC. # 204/375 PSA 9
Kobe Bryant key signatures coming in soon

Misc.
00-01 Kobe bryant members only (fleer exclusive)
01-02 Kevin Garnett stadium standouts
01-02 Eddie Griffin tops chrome RC.
01-02 Shane Battier fleer plat. RC
98-99 Michael Jordan Finest base W/peel
00-01 Hidayet Turkoglu RC. # 1118/2000
01-02 Robinson/Allen platnium classic combinations # 539/2000

coming in:
03 Jason richardson pristine ref.
03 Jason richardson Finite elements jersey
03 tyson chandler signature shots
jason richards on the up jersey
tracy mcgrady sweet swatches
LMK

will give you the bennefit of the doubt on trades..im lookin to get out some of these for J. rich...chandler and graded stuff

just in..
Mopete GU jersey #/250
kobe bryant heroes of BKB #d/989

Comments

• tttt
  • toppa
  • what does this book? sell price?

03 Jason richardson Finite elements jersey

and what will you sell the kobe keysig for?
    www.Thylenol.coms.ph

trade refs on CU: Udwashington,cardjunkie3, chipperedredwolf,rbarra, big shane,dmiles89

Lookin for garnett,tmac,and especially Olajuwon gu/auto or rcs. will trade up to 1.5 book for olajuwon SOMETIMES
  • the jrich finite jrsy books $20 but i paid more than half on that cuz i really needed it so i cant sell it...forgot it was even there...the kobe hasnt come back yet so i dont know how much I will be sellin it for..depends on what the card is #d to I will post it when i get it in
  • What do you want for the Butler Chrome, and what is its BV and The refractor BV. lmk
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com
  • the ref. is sellin for $35-40....make an offer on the both of them..if its reasonable then ill take it
  • i got a 01-02 ud flight team loren woods graded psa 9, lmk if u need it, thanx
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • not looking to trade...especiall that...not any thing of interrest for me..sorry
  • oo its kool, later
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • I'd be interested in the Kobe when you get it. I think you wanted some stuff of mine but I can't remember what. LMK Thanks, Chris.
  • were u tradin for chandler and jrich? if so i got a topps xpectations rc and heritage rc of chandler and heritage rc of jrich, lmk if ya need it and thanx
    my site
  • lookin for chandler GU/autos...and higher RC's
  • ok thanx
    my site
  • toppa for iowa to see