Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

look at this new card... the swatch is 3clr w/ part missing...

image weird...

NOT FOR TRADE

Comments

• That's a nice card...I have a Antoine Walker GU'ed card 2 clr w/ part missing too..I wonder why?
    60+ sucessful trades on here.
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

closeup
  • Thats like missing a third of the piece almost...crazy..never seen nothing like that before..

My Antoine is missing that much image
    60+ sucessful trades on here.
    nah, its only like 1/10
  • jmullenjmullen Posts: 159
    Could the swatch be a portion of the pants where the belt goes through? In playing football, this is the area where they basically just cut the fabric so a belt could slide through. That's my own, arguably pitifull, attempt at forming a logical answer.

check out my new site.

www.vintagebasketballcards.info

<< <i>Could the swatch be a portion of the pants where the belt goes through? In playing football, this is the area where they basically just cut the fabric so a belt could slide through. That's my own, arguably pitifull, attempt at forming a logical answer. >>

lmao... don't even ask me where its from image i wouldn't know where to start guessing
  • FLeer is horrible with cuts near patches and stiching. I used to have a t-mac that was two seperate pieces of jersey, over lapped
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page
  • its part of the jersey, the pants are completely gold except where the logo is
  • that card is weird..it also does say on the card, Game Used Jersey.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
    closeup of the back... says JSY