Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Joyce and Dustin...here I come! *Anyone have Gasol?*

We are goin to San Antonio for Spring Break. We might drive to Sante Fe for a couple days then. I hope Texas will have nice weather in April!image

*LMK...Thanksimage*

Comments

• duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    It's usually pretty nice here in April, it's Fiesta time here then so you should have a blast! Lot's to do!!! image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

• << <i>It's usually pretty nice here in April, it's Fiesta time here then so you should have a blast! Lot's to do!!! image >>

Cool!!! Some guy told my mom and sister that there is great shopping right outside of San Antonio. If ya know some good places I'll let them knowimage
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    stop by Mississippi and you can have 2 or 3 of the tornado's

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
    Tell your mom to stop in San Marcos, and New Braunfels. They are just up the road from San Antonio, off I-35. They have great factory outlet malls. Also, while you are here, tell them to go to River City Mall downtown, they will love that. If they like quaint little towns, the drive up to Fredricksburg is beautiful that time of year, the wildflowers are gorgeous along the highways and Fredricksburg has neat gift shops. Of course while you are here, be sure and go to Six Flags, Sea World, and Remember The Alamo! lol image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
    ok joyce.....now i have to cut in this post ......and ask you a simple lil ole question......please...PLEASE....dont ever mention wildflowers again image lol image

LOL, well it was for his mom image, and hey, landscaping is my business, it lets me buy all my cards! image
    oh ...ok then ...as long as it helps ya get ya cards then image lol

• << <i>Tell your mom to stop in San Marcos, and New Braunfels. They are just up the road from San Antonio, off I-35. They have great factory outlet malls. Also, while you are here, tell them to go to River City Mall downtown, they will love that. If they like quaint little towns, the drive up to Fredricksburg is beautiful that time of year, the wildflowers are gorgeous along the highways and Fredricksburg has neat gift shops. Of course while you are here, be sure and go to Six Flags, Sea World, and Remember The Alamo! lol image >>

Thanks, Joyce, I'll tell her all the placesimage My sister wants to go to Six Flags, but the rest of my family have weak stomachs (including me) so she is kinda out of luck. LOLimage