Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

My CU Refs

psasports, baseballfan80, cbc2002, yanksfan, playr050, crunchychicken, tortoise, baseballman03060, vittleboy, ejones06, ehthockey09, chillinbij, mightymouse, weasel510, moss84, taylor28jag, truballer, chrisdaballa, ljmaya, baljitgill, battier, joebenson, tmac21, vincesanity, remster, bud, liveandlearn, skivermont3, quiksilver77, thematrix31, 1982carddealer, nowitzki, samsgirl214, trfstptch, collector181, zimmy3, ahares, cardnyou, bigshane, cranejoshua, clippers00021, mcdee2, brettnc5, naturlbrntrder, bandbcollectible, vtcollector, shockers21, fanaticcoltsfan, caricon, drums4christ7

Comments

• when did I trade with you...obviously under a different s/n
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • It's not that hard to figure out who "Nancy" is. Just look at the user name in a mirror and I'm sure you'll see the light. Only one letter will be confusing, but I'm sure you'll be smart enough to figure it out.

• haliguyhaliguy Posts: 587 ✭✭
    so I guess this is pacmansportscards coming out of the closet?
    --------
    Paul
  • I think it is even funnier that he uses the same people as references, but uses their multiple user names. Guess he just needed to make his reference list look longer.
  • Yes, I am pacman, when I made those trades with the "multiple usernames" I didn't know they were "multiples." So who are you, wuss?
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    whats funnier is guys that have to use a different s/n to hide.....lol...candies !

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Wow! Those are a lot of references. I wish I was here as long as you have been here and had as many references as you. I'm new here, so I don't have any.