Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anybody Watching the Fight!!

If so who is winning??
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• roy is destroying ruiz, roy has won every round so far. its the 9th round, 1:30 left
  • I got that much from espn news..lol
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • "YA'LL MUSTA FORGOT" << one of RJJ's song. RJJ dominated the whole fight.
  • This fight was crap. Ruiz did have a right to complain about the ref. Anytime he pushed Roy into the ropes he would grab his head and the ref would break it up. I think Roy should have got at least a warning for doing this but got nothing. Ruiz was warned on absolutly everything...probably even breathing too loud.

The ref did show favourtism in this bout and with all the crap going on in boxing I wouldn't be surprised if they made sure Roy wouldn't get on the ropes because that's the only chance Ruiz would have at hurting him.

This fight was something I did not enjoy watching, I really don't like Roy's style of fighting, punch and run away isn't what boxing is about. He's an amazing boxer but I'd love to see him go for a knockout or something, not go for the decision.

The one fight I'd love to see Jones have is with Mike Tyson. There is no way he could pull that kind of crap with him because he would chase him around and attack unlike Ruiz. If they offer $25M to Jones he wouldn't take it against Tyson because he's too much of a chicken and enjoys his hand picked guys for him to beat up. If he went up against the best and went for the knockout he could be considered one of the greatest of all time.....but he rather make his money and never take a hard punch to the face.
    CB4
  • Id love to see some of these people who call roy jones a chicken get into the ring with someone much bigger and stronger than you. Id like to see how long they would just stand toe to toe and go for the knockout as opposed to sticking and moving which is what boxing is really about-hit and dont get hit. Oh, and Mike tyson is the most overrated boxer ever. Talk about never beating anyone. Who has tyson beat? On ESPN they said that the line would open with jones being a 2-1 favorite in a fight with tyson. Tyson would never catch jones and would look as bad as ruiz except that tyson would disqualify himself out of frustration. Everyone was saying that bruiz was just too strong and roy jones could never beat a top 5 heavyweight. Now that jones makes him look horrible like he does to everyone that he fights, Ruiz is all of a sudden the worst heavyweight ever. What a joke.
    refs:Bud, Jrccrum, Bobstar, Quasar31, Chillinbij, Bigshane, coachvinny, jeffo81, koolman2005, dewey, thito, samsgirl, co1lector, alanb, cardnyou, dallas822, nowitzki, ahares, 49erfan33, woodson24kg, autobilia, maizenblue66, knicks644, ejones06, americanfreak, epag64, kingofcards, kls23, skivermont, baljitgill, undertaker, haliguy