Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

can someone help me with this?????

i dont know how to tell whether this card is a refractor or not!!!!!!

it is allen iverson 1996-1997 topps finest sterling and on the back it says in a little box: card 240, theme s36 and then beside it it says common. i dont know how much it is either so if you know how to look it up or even what the heck it is lmk

refs:
magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
(always updating)

Comments

• If it was a refractor it would have "refractor" below the card number. I do not know BV. sorry.
    Move along folks.......Nothing to see here.
  • thanks....how about this card can anyone help me with this?

1999-2000 hoops decade retrospection collection allen iverson.....how do you tell if it is parallel or not?
    refs:
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Look under 96-97 Finest look at card #240 It books like $5

If it was a refractor it would say refractor also the front would refract light in different colors.
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    If it was the parallel it would be #/89
  • im kinda mad.....i was looking at my allen iversons and i noticed one was given the old thumb nail on the corner so i looked it up and it is 20$ too bad some sorry piece of poo gave it the thumbnail so he could trade back the cards cause he didnt want to trade. that card was in mind condition when i traded it and it come back with a thumbnail. dont worry it was no one on these boards it was someone from my town.
    refs:

MY SITE
    (always updating)