Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

18 SP AUTHENTIC PATCH LOT + AUTOS --- MORE LOOK

null

BID BID BID image LOL

Thanks

Josh

Please if you dont plan on trying to win the auction do not bid on the one with No reserve.. Let the Buy it now have a chance... Thanks
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• ttt
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • ttt
    WANTED:

• about 2 hours left pn the carr
    WANTED:

• ttt
    WANTED:

• you should of listed the patches as single listings, you would get more bids, and more $$$
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page
  • yeah I thought about that... if it doesnt reach the reserve I will... I will keep the Bryants though and maybe the peppers... I have been debating selling these... Not sure if I really want to but if the reserve gets met that would be alright.
    WANTED: